September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone pick a particular decade when they booked? I asked for 70's - I hope it pans out.... Ive been in the 90's, the 80's and the 50's...twice. I'd like to try out the 70's!!!

OH you will be!!!! Im so looking forward to a Mojito poolside, with you!! :thumbsup2 Ive never even asked..... do you like Mojito's?!? :confused3

I figure we should go with this glow necklace idea...even though Colleen went and has been wearing glow-sticks, before. She's probably been wearing them since she's returned from the trip, for all we know! ! ! This whole thing has turned VERY disturbing! STROBE LIGHTS TOO!! :eek: Can you IMAGINE?!? :sad2:

;)

I do agree...cute window. :3dglasses

Never had one, but I am up for new experiences! ;) Seeing how I am so adventerous and all. :laughing:

Well I think we need to come up with a new gimick. Glow necklaces are so last year POP. We need a fresh idea! And personally I am tortured by the very idea that Colleen would have the nerve to glow necklace and strobe light with other POPpers. I don't know if my little old heart could handle experienceing glow necklaces with her. It would bring back too many bad memories! :sad2:

You bet'cha Im interested!!! I went through a 'naughty' stage in my life... :rolleyes1 But I meant COFFEEEEE pot, silly. I went from THAT to caffeine.... my blood pressure was lower before!!! ;) And I slept better too! :upsidedow

But PERFECT! We should totally meet up poolside, being we're gonna be the caffeine-queens!! :thumbsup2 Once I get my PM's back, I might take that 2nd list over from you, if you want... I know it can get overwhelming!!! I was thinking about creating a GMAIL account just for it.... what do you think? I could set it up and give you the password.... might be easier to keep track of requests??? We'll talk more once my punishment is over. :rolleyes:

Oh forget it, Im gonna chit chat about it here...it's not like Im hi-jacking the thread, its my thread!!! :laughing: What I was thinking if we came up with a 'system' - like in the subject line of the email, maybe: COFFEE POT #1 or COFFEE POT #2 (so we could keep track) then with the dates. Like:

COFFEE POT #2 - Sept 12 - 17

KWIM?

What do you think?

What should the email name be? POPCoffeePotSwap??? :drinking1

Would you do that...seriously that would help me out. It gets alittle hectic at times when you get 50 emails and PM's coming through and you have to figure out who is who. It's not bad at times, it's pretty easy. Anyways...you are gonna have to stay a good girl on the boards for you always have your email for they can PM you about the coffee maker. :rotfl: As if that's gonna happen. Your like me...we just don't know when to stop.:rolleyes1
Let me know when you get your PM's back for I can send you the master list of the coffee pot #2 and I will change the thread title to Coffee pot #1 on the one that I'm doing. I will also send you all the rules. Then again you could just copy and paste them on your thread. It's up to you. Also remind me to tell you how to do the box up and what to put in it.
As for a DIS meeting...we have to do one.:dance3: :drinking1 :drinking: :drinking1 :drinking: :tilt: :crazy2: :faint: :headache: :sick:
I'm not sure about the Dis meet at Epcot now since she sent me the info. I was all for it, till I seen the price. :scared1:

Anyways...we will get everything on the up and up when you become a good girl again.:angel:

Sounds great to me. Also a very cool annie1995 will be flying in on the 14th and we plan on meeting her too, maybe we all can meet. I'm still upset that I'm going to be missing out on Keliblue.:sad1:

Ohhhhhh the guilt is starting to work :rotfl:

One day closer is RIGHT!!!
anxious.jpg

:rotfl: Just trying to figure out HOW to make time pass faster :rotfl:

sure sure sure....we didn't get a good morning did we????

i see how u r!;)

BUSTED!!!

Look who's talking, you glow stick, strobe light using floosie!!! :lmao:

Ive been meaning to head over there... IM AT WORK THOUGH! It's hard to DIS and act like youre wokring at the same time! ;)

BUSTED!!!

Look who's talking, you glow stick, strobe light using floosie!!! :lmao:

Ive been meaning to head over there... IM AT WORK THOUGH! It's hard to DIS and act like youre wokring at the same time! ;)

:rotfl:

Like that has ever stopped you before. ;)

40600216.jpg

This was my window

Great window! Did you go in September or October? I thought about doing a halloween window theme, but I don't want to be a dork. BTW, Where did you get the great disney halloween stuff for the window?

BTW, Where did you get the great disney halloween stuff for the window?

Yes, Colleen...do tell. Where DID you get all that Disney Halloween stuff? Perhaps in the Glow Stick and Strobe Light aisle??? Hmmmm???

You wont look like a dork! I did it in September, as well!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

Like that has ever stopped you before. ;)

:rolleyes1

162 DAYS!!!!:yay: When are they gonna anounce free-dining!??! TIA NEEDS TO BOOK ALREADY!! Sheesh!!!! :woohoo:

Yes, Colleen...do tell. Where DID you get all that Disney Halloween stuff? Perhaps in the Glow Stick and Strobe Light aisle??? Hmmmm???

Okay I want in on the little secret here. :listen: I'm assuming that you has a DIS meet:disrocks: last September and she had a glow stick and strobe light and one to many drinks:drinking1 :drinking: :drinking1 :drinking: and started using the glow stick and strobe light as a replacement for her pleasure.:scared1: Am I right. Please Colleen if I'm wrong, don't kill me. But I bet I'm right.:rolleyes1

BTW-did you ready my post Cat? Not sure if you seen that I posted about 2 pages back. Maybe it was one page back...:headache: I have no clue...anyways...go look.;)

OOOHHH, I remember that I have a small little battery lit pumpkin with piglets face in it. Man, I have 5 months to find that now where the heck did I put it?:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter