September 2011 - We are going to Disney World {THIS MONTH}! (Third Thread)

I tracked our last two ornaments (yep, that's right, ordered some then ordered some more, so flog me!:rotfl:) and they're supposed to be here on Wednesday. Normally, Im a big "Not until after Thanksgiving, people" person, but that doesnt seem to be the case this year. That's odd for me, because fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and I put a lot of stock in remembering to be thankful every day. I think I'm prepared for my Christmas spirit to go out the door when they fix my mouth, so I'm getting my jolly on right now. Im watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel, and listening to one of the radio stations here that has gone to all Christmas music. :cool1: I would love to see WDW at Christmas, I know the castle has got to be beautiful! :santa:

I'm loving the Hallmark movies too. And I'm going to load up my iPod with some Christmas music and take it to the gym so the workouts aren't as painful!:rotfl:

Christmastime at WDW is beautiful! We went for the first time last year and I was totally in love! Anyone who has a chance to, should go. Janabananas, we are living vicariously through you...don't let us down.:lmao: Hope you can find a day to get there.:goodvibes

I'm loving the Hallmark movies too. And I'm going to load up my iPod with some Christmas music and take it to the gym so the workouts aren't as painful!:rotfl:

Christmastime at WDW is beautiful! We went for the first time last year and I was totally in love! Anyone who has a chance to, should go. Janabananas, we are living vicariously through you...don't let us down.:lmao: Hope you can find a day to get there.:goodvibes

Okay, since you brought it up, what are your favorite songs/renditions? My Christmas playlist wouldn't be complete without:
12 days of Christmas sung by the Muppets
Silver Bells sung by Elvis Presley
Father Christmas by the Kinks
Jingle Bells (jazzy version by Bing Crosby, I think)

So I decided to make 2 Christmas trips..... One solo Dec 5 & 6.... and One in January during winter break, probably a thursday. We are going for 3 days in February so we have plenty of time to do everything.

I also just finished my Christmas shopping. I really hate Kmart stores, but I love Kmart online layaway. It is AWESOME!!

So I decided to make 2 Christmas trips..... One solo Dec 5 & 6.... and One in January during winter break, probably a thursday. We are going for 3 days in February so we have plenty of time to do everything.

I also just finished my Christmas shopping. I really hate Kmart stores, but I love Kmart online layaway. It is AWESOME!!

So jealous that you are done Christmas shopping already. I still have a little bit left to do. Hope to be done soon.

That's awesome! We're homesick over not seeing WDW during Christmas this year and next (since we're there in September both years). It's such a wonderful time to visit!

...and a quick heads up--I believe they take down Christmas decorations fairly early (like by January 3rd or so). Just wanted to put it out there in case you were hoping to see more decorations during your January excursion!

That's awesome! We're homesick over not seeing WDW during Christmas this year and next (since we're there in September both years). It's such a wonderful time to visit!

...and a quick heads up--I believe they take down Christmas decorations fairly early (like by January 3rd or so). Just wanted to put it out there in case you were hoping to see more decorations during your January excursion!

It was reported by a blogger on good authority that they are keeping them up til January 7th, however, I am not worried if the boys see them. They were like who cares about decorations I want to ride Star Tours..... Tween & teen boys, what can you do?! :lmao:

I figure we are probably only going to have our passes for the 1 year so I am trying to pack as much Disney in as possible. :rotfl:

I figure we are probably only going to have our passes for the 1 year so I am trying to pack as much Disney in as possible. :rotfl:

I can only imagine! I know they would be burning a hole in my pocket... What an amazing year though :goodvibes

I know it is early but since I will be cooking all day tomorrow I just wanted to wish all my September friends a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my September friends!! I am thankful for so much this year.

I have made my attempt at Pumpking gingersnap pudding and did prep work for my non-Campbell's soup green bean casserole. Roasted green beans, onions, mushrooms, & bacon! Yummy.

Now I am watching Gone with the Wind in memory of my grandmother. We would watch it every year and it was the last movie we watched together before she passed. Happy memories. :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving to all my September friends!! I am thankful for so much this year.

I have made my attempt at Pumpking gingersnap pudding and did prep work for my non-Campbell's soup green bean casserole. Roasted green beans, onions, mushrooms, & bacon! Yummy.

Now I am watching Gone with the Wind in memory of my grandmother. We would watch it every year and it was the last movie we watched together before she passed. Happy memories. :goodvibes
Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite movies of all time. I've already watched it once tonight on TV and now I'm watching it again! Love it!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter