September 2024 ...who is going

Decided to just do Universal in September. Will do 1 day at Epcot for F&W. :)

Cabana Bay - September 3-9

Last edited:

Me! Just got back on the 12th and booked my bounceback the next day. Staying at POP (as usual) September 10th - 17th!

Booked Sept 15-20 BWV 1 BR Standard.

September is our 1 BR splurge time. We specifically added on BWV to our DVC ownership just to get a 1 BR every year and eat at Flying Fish. Some years we enjoy the heat (last year), some times a hurricane (Ian in 2022), and sometimes it's just perfect weather. But we always have fun.

Last edited:
We are booked for Sept. 14th - Sept. 21st. We usually stay at POP but this time we are staying at All Star Movies. It was a toss up between All Star Movies and All Star Music. It seems like ALOT of people report on their stay at Music, all positive reviews. Looking for more like reviews on All Star Movies !

So we will actually be in Florida starting Sept 22nd but offsite and then moving to OKW instead of Poly for our anniversary as a we are renting points instead of paying room rate for Poly.

In addition to free dining for Disney+ subscribers, 35% off room packages went on sale this morning -- shaved about $200 off my POFQ stay at the end of September!

Just booked September 14-20 for our annual trip. We had said we are taking a break this year, so we will see if we keep it or not. Shocked the 12 year old DS still wants to go because “it’s tradition.” Trying to hold on to his sweetness before the teenage years hit ☺️

Hoping to book the 13th - 27th once I get my points (fresh resale member).

Does anyone here regularly travel at this time of year, what is 7-month availability on studios like acrosss all resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter