September 2024 ...who is going

Hoping to book the 13th - 27th once I get my points (fresh resale member).

Does anyone here regularly travel at this time of year, what is 7-month availability on studios like acrosss all resorts?
We have bought points several times for the 3rd week of September. We usually see studios at OKW and SSR, sometimes Poly and AKL. Seems like overall WDW gets busier the closer to October you get.

Just booked! Staying at POR in a royal room. So excited as I haven't been to POR since 2008. Going 08/30-09/08 :Pinkbounc

Just booked a savanna view room at AKL for Sept 6-13. So excited, as we're celebrating big things on this trip - our wedding anniversary, my husband and I both turning 40, and most important, the completion of his cancer treatment! Bring on the heat, nothing some slushy drinks won't help 🥂

My husband and 3 of our girls will be staying September 21 - 28 at Riviera. Starting the planning now, might be meeting up with my inlaws and niece and nephew - looking forward to planning!

We are booked for Sept. 14th - Sept. 21st. We usually stay at POP but this time we are staying at All Star Movies. It was a toss up between All Star Movies and All Star Music. It seems like ALOT of people report on their stay at Music, all positive reviews. Looking for more like reviews on All Star Movies !
Love Movies! It’s our favorite Value Resort!

Sept 1-7 at Beach Club - solo. I couldn't resist the bounceback offer. Also have a May 1-8 trip for POFQ with 8 family members. My Sept trip will probably be my last for quite some time. After 30+ trips, its time to start looking at other destinations. Maybe cruising?

We booked 9/9 - 9/14 BCV deluxe studio! We've never been in September before we know it will be hot! What else do we need to know? We're empty nesters and plan to take breaks at the pool in the afternoons and probably finish up the day in one of the bars in the boardwalk area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter