September watch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
I have looked and find every month but mine! Isn't there anyone else going in September? I am going Sept 30-Oct 10. I usually go in October so I'm unfamiliar with any Sept AP rates. Do they happen?

ME, ME, ME!!! We're going to Pop September 14, through the 22nd. I'm anxiously awaiting the AP, or Fl Resident code, cause I'm booked at rack rate right now. HORRORS! I would love to go up to a moderate, but may stay at Pop just to have extra $$$$. Come on, September codes!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:flower: We are waiting also, depends on where we stay for our honeymoon. Would love to stay at a Deluxe concierge, however, if no AP rates come out we will be at either CBR or POFQ!!!!!
We will be there from Sept. 11 -Sept. 18! Will eb celebrating my birthday and our wedding/honeymoon!!!!!

I knew there had to be someone here going in September. Looks like we will have the parks to ourselves!! LOL! We are going Sept 30-Oct 10. We have a AAA discount at the moment and am only paying $288 a night. It would be nice to get it a little lower since we are going again 6 weeks later. Two major trips so close gets me looking for deals! We will still stay at the Poly no matter if we get a better deal or not but it would help to have it cheaper!

Sept. 30- Oct 8 here. Hoping for an AP code for our first 2 nights (we are booked at the Contemporary 14th floor concierge) but I am holding my breath on that one! :rotfl2: I do have a AAA discount on it right now. If thats all we get I am ok with that. It is better than rack!

We are going Setp 29th thru October 8th and are booked for AKL thru Triple A.
Sure hope we see a code to save some money.

Wohoo! Nice to see more September watchers! I hope something good comes out for all of us!

I'm watching too. We're going September 26-Oct 2, staying at WL (possibly moving to BWI if good AP rates come out). We have AAA rate for WL now, and we'll stay there even if codes don't come out but it sure would be nice if they do.

Can't wait...Sept. 11-17 for us. Driving down from Ohio..3 kids...are we nuts? WE have already booked at the Contemporary. Really hoping for some kind of discount before then. We are keeping our fingers crossed, but have resigned ourselves to rack rate if necessary.

I am waiting too! September 22 to September 29 at OKW (on rented points), and September 29 to October 3 at AKL Savannah View (I need a code). I know they came out last year, but cannot remember when. And I definitely need one for AKL. We will stay there regardless, but I would really like to save money since I have a possible December trip as well!

We'll be at the Poly from 9/17-9/25. An AP rate would sure free up a lot of $$ for other fun Disney things!

We'll be there September 28th through October 2nd. A quick trip to the Poly to celebrate my dd's 7th birthday. I currently have a AAA rate, but would love an AP rate! :cool1:

We're going September 24-Oct 2! We have a AAA room only rate and will upgrade to AP if the code is good enough. We're staying at the Poly so we need all the codes we can get! :cool1:

We will be at the WL 9/24 through 10/4 and are celebrating our DD's 7th and DS's 6th birthdays (six days apart makes it easy).

Hoping for September codes to either save money or move over to the Poly.

I hope we know soon what is happening because I can drive myself crazy just wondering and planning.

I'll be there Septmeber 10-17. Currently booked at rack rate at Coronado Springs. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good AP rate. Otherwise, when all else fails, AAA rate!!

I've got rooms at WL (first-timer there :cheer2: ) at AAA rates. Hopin' to get AP rates when/if they come out. After those rates come out, then I'll be hoping for Oct and Nov rates. We want to go during the Food and Wine Festival.
I don't think there'll ever be a time when I won't be waiting for AP rates??? Wait, maybe when I'm dead. Nah, this Disney-itch is too strong. ;)

We are at the Grand Floridian from Sept. 29 to Oct. 2 for our Anniversary :cool1: Rack Rate :sad2: But I don't care. Can't wait.

We haven't locked down our dates yet, but we are hoping for the week of 18-24. I want a code so we can get 2 rooms and spread out! I'm leaning towards ASMo because my kids just loved it on our last trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter