September watch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Here! Can you believe it came this eary? All of that added PD really helped!

Here are some rates (taken from Mousesavers)
WDW Annual Passholders can get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 8/28/05-10/4/05. The code gives you a flat discount off the rack rates: $18 off Value resorts, $45 off Moderate resorts and $70 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts. Some sample rates:

* Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $59 standard
* Moderate Resorts - $89 standard, $104 preferred view/King
* Animal Kingdom Lodge - $129 standard, $210 savannah view
* Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $224 standard
* Polynesian - $234 garden view

scoutsmom99 said:
It's Here! Can you believe it came this eary? All of that added PD really helped!

Here are some rates (taken from Mousesavers)
WDW Annual Passholders can get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 8/28/05-10/4/05. The code gives you a flat discount off the rack rates: $18 off Value resorts, $45 off Moderate resorts and $70 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts. Some sample rates:

* Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $59 standard
* Moderate Resorts - $89 standard, $104 preferred view/King
* Animal Kingdom Lodge - $129 standard, $210 savannah view
* Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $224 standard
* Polynesian - $234 garden view
Whoo hoo!!!! Shirley from Dreams Unlimited already applied it to my reservation. I never expected to hear anything this early.

hey..........I am the one that posted about the codes first!! not this thread!! look at the times :rotfl2:
your all welcome I told you all

disneyworld! said:
hey..........I am the one that posted about the codes first!! not this thread!! look at the times :rotfl2:

So what. Why the defensiveness? Does it really matter who heard it from who? Anyone could have found out beforehand and posted it just like you.

disneyworld! said:

Ok I just want to clear up that I am not trying to take credit for bring the first person to post about AP discounts on the Dis! You were the first person to post about it here. I saw it on mousesavers when I got up (it is my homepage). Then I came to the Dis and saw your post and another one (by mickeys friend) and posted on a that thread (about where to purchase an AP). Then I noticed no one had added it to the September watch thread which many people are subscribed to so I added it there. I hope no harm was done...you can have all of the credit for posting about the rates first!

scoutsmom99 said:
Ok I just want to clear up that I am not trying to take credit for bring the first person to post about AP discounts on the Dis! You were the first person to post about it here. I saw it on mousesavers when I got up (it is my homepage). Then I came to the Dis and saw your post and another one (by mickeys friend) and posted on a that thread (about where to purchase an AP). Then I noticed no one had added it to the September watch thread which many people are subscribed to so I added it there. I hope no harm was done...you can have all of the credit for posting about the rates first!

just to clear things up here...I was on line with mousesavers...it was NOT on there when I found out at 845 this moring...so THEN an hour later or so aftrer I posted it all came out on that site...so enjoy your fame...I could care less ...I am canceling my trip and these boards :teeth:

disneyworld! said:
just to clear things up here...I was on line with mousesavers...it was NOT on there when I found out at 845 this moring...so THEN an hour later or so aftrer I posted it all came out on that site...so enjoy your fame...I could care less ...I am canceling my trip and these boards :teeth:

I don't want the fame! You can have it. Mousesavers had posted that they got the information from small world vacations. I in no way meant to hurt your feelings by posting it on the September watch thread. I'm sorry if I did something to offend you by posting that I saw it on mousesavers!

scoutsmom99 said:
Thank you for posting it to this thread :).

Im at a total loss for words as to why this has started. I don't understand why anyone feels the need to recieve credit for being the first to post. But if that’s the way some (well actually one) want it then....

Thanks Scoutsmom for posting it HERE on the September Watch thread. For had you not I may have not known about the discounts coming out today. Although most days I do check the dis boards some days I don't. My expectations for the codes was they would come out in July and closer to July I would have made it a daily stop!

Take Care
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter