September watch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to attempt Labor Day weekend again this year, hopefully no hurricanes screw it up.
1 night 9/2 at All Star (not sure which one yet)
3 nights 9/3 - 9/6 Contemporary 14th floor MK view!

I was going to call yesterday to book but with the AP rates out I figured the phone lines would be jammed.

Sept. 23 to Oct. 1
Our first trip without the kids! We are celebrating our 14th anniversary and our 40th birthdays are this year. We spent our honeymoon at WDW, if I knew then what I know now!
We have stayed in POR and Polynesian our past trips we have been debating whether to try somewhere new. We really like POR so do we attempt somewhere else and risk knowing that we would have been happier there?
Right now we are bouncing between Coronado Springs and The Boardwalk. My tax refund would allow me to afford BWI, a code would be better! Decisions, Decisions. And then I realize that my biggest worry right now is whether or not a good code comes out for September. Wow, I'm blessed!

Skiwee
Looks like we will miss each other again this year. We will be there Oct 12-23
Have fun
Searl Proudbottom

That is so exciting! We are going for the first time without our kids also for our 13th anniversary. We are there Sept. 29 - Oct. 2. Did you tell your kids where you are going? We are staying at the Grand Floridian because I have always dreamed of it.

scoutsmom99 said:
Ok count me in for September/October AP rates as well! I'm looking at going Sept 25-Oct 6th (but, my dates are flexible!). I hope the rates are out by August for all of us :goodvibes
We're going those exact dates and we are anxiously awaiting an AP discount.

jcemom said:
My DS (12) and I will be there September 24-October 1, staying at All Star Movies. Sue Ellen at DU is my TA and I have complete confidence that if/when AP rates are released she'll get it for me! :goodvibes It sure is nice to not need to wake up early every am to check for codes! ;)

Same here, except for a regular room code or other discount package. Sue Ellen is the best!!!

Hi meandthree! Our kids do know where we are going they bounce from not caring to caring when dh and I talk about our trip. They have been to WDW 4X's in 4 years so I think they'll survive.
The Grand Floridian, very romantic! Will you be wearing your lime green? I will be!
Melinda

scoutsmom99 said:
That is so neat :) Are you going to do MNSSHP at all?
So far we booked MNSSHP for 10/2. Are you guys going then? I was nervous about 9/30 since it is the first night and a friday night.

Melindandrob I will definitely be wearing lime green. We told our kids we were going to the beach. They would never let us leave otherwise. Anywhere we thought about going they would say "no you can't go there without us" so we are doing it on the quiet. We are doing MNSSHP on Sept. 30.

joliesmom said:
So far we booked MNSSHP for 10/2. Are you guys going then? I was nervous about 9/30 since it is the first night and a friday night.

I really have to wait and do all of the actual planning for the trip once the AP discounts come out (if they are realeased(if not the trip will be shorter :( )) Last year my mom, sister and I did the MNSSHP on 10/3 and it was great (very low crowds). Right now I'm planning a solo trip, but that may change (either my sister or best friend may join me for awhile). I'm for sure planning on the 10/2 party and possibly the 9/30 party (thank you AP discounts!

Just wanted to jump on board about the code watch. We will be heading down October 6 returning the 15th. We are AP holders, so I am anxiously awaiting the release of September/October rates. We will be going to MNSSHP on the 13th. COME ON CODES!!!! :sunny:

Hello,

We are booked 9-18 to 9-22 at the Poly Concierge level at 348/night AAA. Also waiting for AP to see if it is worth it to purchase 1 AP. What is the chance the discounted rate will cover the extra cost of the AP? I have never had an AP before.

Hi, We are going Sep. 13 - Oct 5.

Waiting for AP discounts to become avalible for three resorts... :)

We are booked for 9/28-10/8 and are hoping for a code as well.
I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is MNSSHP? I tried to figure it out but couldn't--sorry.

Thanks!

I just got a post card for moderates in Sept for $134.....so thats good....and I'll be at WDW from Sept 1st through the 21st so let's get ready to rock! :wizard:

Wow, finally another Long-Trip fanatic! We are going 9/2 - 9/17. Not as long as you, but won't it be nice to be surrounded by the Magic for such an extended stay?! ::MickeyMo :goodvibes ::MinnieMo

:earsboy:

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
I just got a post card for moderates in Sept for $134.....so thats good....and I'll be at WDW from Sept 1st through the 21st so let's get ready to rock! :wizard:
Isn't that regular rack rate? :confused3

134 for a moderate in september is rack rate. Was there some other offer on the card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter