*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
I've decided to start making avatars and icons. If you want one, just remember to have these in your request:

- How big you want it (I can make 100x100 and smaller, but 100 is the maximum on either end)

- What you want in the background (do you want a certain design? Do you want a photo? Please post the photo if you want it to be used)

- Do you want your name on it? (screenname, real name?)

- Do you want a quote or a saying on it? (please post quote)

I can also make signatures. Not that good, and not that bad either, but if you want me to make you a signature, I will.

Signature Examples: (these are some of my [past and future] sigs)

4dzjmsi.gif

2a6jjhv.gif

I'll add more later.

Look for other examples throughout the thread. :)

I reserve the right not to make a a signature. If I ignore your request, don't take it personally.

hey there

can i have a avater hat has hearts in the backround
says happy valentines day!

and says cuteswimgirl were ever looks good

omg... thats the best avater i have seen in years! ;) thanks!

Could I have a red and blue one saying

"One of Clark Moores Finest Braves" (with out the " " )and have the name "Kayla" ( again with out the " " ) underneath it?

can i have one with a birthday theme that says "Happy Birthday Ktink94!" without quotation marks.

its for my birthday i just want to have one made.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I got it! Something that has to do with Fall Out Boy's new album - Infinity on High!! Just google Infinity on High. Stuff will come up lol

Or anything that has to do with American Idol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter