*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Another example:

2r3ba4w.gif

Another example:

2r3ba4w.gif

Oh! Thats adorable! I think I might change my avatar and sig now, I'll use the M&M avatar. Shadow, if you can, can you make a signature to match? I know this is a avatar and icon thread, but I just wanted to know. :goodvibes

♥ Monkey

Since you're bored... (How do I know?! It's like I have ESPN or something) Make me another avatar that has to do with Fall Out Boy's new album, Infinity on High, coming out Feburary 6th. Yes, with the sheep of DOOM on it :D

Too big as in against the guidelines (which it's not)? Or too big for your taste?

Too big as in against the guidelines (which it's not)? Or too big for your taste?

Lol, the guidelines. Nothing is too big for my taste. ;)

If I read correctly, the new rules for the signature guidelines have to be 200 x 100, I think....

Oh..I just realized the IMG I have in my signature is too big! Ah!

From Lori's "check sigs" thread on the main VMK board:

10. SIGNATURES: Your graphics may not exceed 550 pixels in width in total and or 200 pixels in height individually.
There is a limit of 3 graphics not including smilies.
Clipart may not exceed a cumulative size of 50,000 bytes (50k)
You may have up to 12 lines of text maximum in your signature inclusive of any code required to post your selected graphics
Links that lead to other sites must follow the rules stated in Guideline no. 8
The DIS reserves the right to remove any clipart, even if it meets these standards, that causes technical problems with the boards, or that we deem inappropriate.
If you have any questions or need help please visit our Tech Support Board
Please note that the Official WISH clipart is exempt from these rules as are the Official Sponsor graphics.

My avatar and signature is complete! :goodvibes

Thanks alot shadow. I think you should start making signatures yourself, personally. Your not bad. I just hope you wont be too busy...:rolleyes1

My avatar and signature is complete! :goodvibes

Thanks alot shadow. I think you should start making signatures yourself, personally. Your not bad. I just hope you wont be too busy...:rolleyes1

Well, I changed the name of the thread, lol...

Hmm, you are good at using paint. Though I am not that good at it. Can anyone tell me if PaintShop Pro easier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter