*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Oh shadow, I hope you dont mind, but could you put a type of frame around my signature and avatar? I would do it myself but I cant open it in Coral Paint Shop Pro X. :confused3

Thanks!

I don't have Paint Shop Pro XYZ whatever. :|

I have Paint. Regular, stinky, Paint.

thank you very much shadow i realy would like a big B that is blue in glitter

First of all, wrong thread.

Second of all, is this what you wanted? You really confused me...

2i9tesi.gif

Hey Shadoww! :-]]]
You make awesome avatars! So... umm anyways i would like one :) Could i have you make me some kind of valeintine(sp) avatar? Oh. and i would luvv it if it had best somewhere written on it! Thx a bunches,

Bestt :-]]]

You're welcome. :) I actually got the picture from a screenshot of Windows Media Player when I was playing my "The Fray" CD. :rotfl:

Sorry shadow, I know your so busy making all these Avatars, Icons, and * maybe * signatures...But do ye think you can make me an avatar or icon, doesn't matter which, with a cute animated monkey? And if you dont mind, may you please make a signature to match? Thanks, hope I didnt ask for much. :D

♥ Monkey

I managed to find a decent-looking icon, but I really have no patience to make a signature... sorry :|

2q87dj7.gif

Could you maybe make me a pink valentines day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter