*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

4vs7wq1.gif

I meant for you to make it in Sparkly.. and dont have me saying it. I just want on the top to say: Got Coke? in sparkly, and my name on the bottom in sparkly and everything else in sparkly

- How big you want it (I can make 100x100 and smaller, but 100 is the maximum on either end)

As long as it fits >_<

- What you want in the background (do you want a certain design? Do you want a photo? Please post the photo if you want it to be used)

Anything Jesse McCartney that he looks hot in lol.

- Do you want your name on it? (screenname, real name?)

Nope.

- Do you want a quote or a saying on it? (please post quote)

Beautiful Soul <3

Shadow, can you make these words into an avatar? "Don't be jealous of our totally pimped biffely icons, we know we're cool-Michelle and Allison ~Twins Forever~" I don't care what the background is. Make it..Some Kenny Chesney background, but make sure the words are readable.

Can I have one that says Kayla,Allison,Michelle,Rachel,and Sarah ~Chat Friends Forever~

Hi shadow, do you think you can make a iZexion Avatar for me? I would like the size to be the maximum as posible. Here are three pictures to choose from ( use whatever is the best ):

120px-XIII_Order_06_Zexion.png

th_Number6-Zexion2.jpg

D13.jpg

Thanks!

Shadow could you make a userbar for me?

Erm... yes... once you shorten your signature lines... as in, your wishlist is basically taking up your whole sig...

Colors? Words? Pictures?

Ofcourse I'll change the wishlist..

Colors: Light Pink and Purple
Words: Princess Chantelle
Pictures: Anything Princess Image

Hey Shadow,

I was wondering if you could make me a signature piece, but I don't have any pictures right now. I hope that's alright.

I was hoping you could make me one with the USA series Psych. I really have no preferences other than the main characters being on it. Let me know what you can do! Thanks!!

I can't find any pictures of the cast together. :confused3

Do you want me to just use the names?

If you can just get Sean and Gus in there that would be great, if not then just Sean will work. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter