*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Heya Shadow,
Is there anyway you can make me an avatar kind of like yours but with a kangaroo without anything around him? If you would, I would like it to be light blue! Thanks so much.
-Bell

67wzudj.gif

Hey, Shadow! It's been a while. Do you think you could make me the words "True Glam" in glamorous letters, with the color of silver?

Actually, can you put it on tinypic or something once your done then give me the link bc i just remembered i need the HTML.

Thanks so much Shadow! I do have one more thing though...:rolleyes1
On the link I gave you, the part on the left side where you click on one of them. Can you kind of put all their pictures together into and avatar? Thanks again!!:cutie:

Hey shadow could you make me a glittery picture of Mad Hatter and make it say Mad Hatter. Thanks.

2a6jjhv.gif
Do you think you can do that same thing with a picture of peanut butter cookies instead of the cat, and it says "The Lonely Friends Club, we have peanut butter cookies!" in any font? And kind of smaller than this one. (maybe the size of my current peanut butter cookie sig pic?)
Am I asking for too much? :upsidedow If you can't do that, can you make my vmk signature pic smaller?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter