*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Save the avatar to your computer. Then go to your Edit Avatar section of DIS (from User CP) and go down to the bottom where it says "upload your own avatar" or something like that. Click "Browse" and find the saved avatar. Click it and click "open". Then click "save changes" at the bottom. It should upload the avatar. :)

Save the avatar to your computer. Then go to your Edit Avatar section of DIS (from User CP) and go down to the bottom where it says "upload your own avatar" or something like that. Click "Browse" and find the saved avatar. Click it and click "open". Then click "save changes" at the bottom. It should upload the avatar. :)

That is exactly what I did... Maybe it's this old computer. I bet it is.:sad2:

Shadow, do you use online animators for the animation avvies?

Shadow, do you use online animators for the animation avvies?

I downloaded a 30-day trial (some say it's really 60) of Jasc Animation Shop 3. You can find it on www.jasc.com. I'm getting Paint Shop Pro 8 (or was it seven? Maybe 6...) either tomorrow or very soon, and I was promised AS3 with it.

Same with the transparent backgrounds on the avatars/signatures. I can open a blank background in AS3 and set it to transparent, then I can add pictures and things and crop it down. :)

Hi here shadow,

Can i please have a avater and sig. that has Napoleon Dynamite on it that says

Girls Only Like Boys With Great Skills..

Please and thank you!

Would you please make me an avatar with mickey in the backround that says Mcat at Disney!Thank you!

:cool1:hi hi! im new and would u plz make a monkey sig for me that moves or a black kitty. shadow im not copying u but i have a black kitty named Bo Bo jangles and monkey i want a monkey 'cause im crazy!

:cool1:hi hi! im new and would u plz make a monkey sig for me that moves or a black kitty. shadow im not copying u but i have a black kitty named Bo Bo jangles and monkey i want a monkey 'cause im crazy!

Oh another person on the dis who is gonna be crazy about monkeys, woo! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Heh sorry, you know I have to post if it has something to do with monkeys...:rolleyes1

:lmao:

Shadow, can I have an avatar like my StitchfansJr picture? Thanks.

2nj8twn.gif

4icwh3q.gif

2lwolyd.gif

Working on yours, PirateGirlRock.

Oh cool, I just need a bit more and I can get photoshop! The photography board says elements.. but coolaronie uses CS2 and that work is amazing..

Hi there,

For my avater you made for me can i possibly have a sig to match. If not its fine :)

Hugs!

Cuteswimgirl

I got "banned" from my computer for the day, but not from my Wii, LOL.

Can't really make anything at the moment, hope you understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter