Share a WDW moment: It’s a Star Wars Weekend! It's today - BUH-BYE!!!!

:rotfl: nope still here!!!! Just being quiet for a change!!!

Awww...thank you! :lovestruc

Okay, we can do MK the first day, Saturday, and you guys can meet up with us whenever you get there. I'm sure the girls will want to get there early, perhaps rope drop, and then we'll take our customary break after lunch (mid-afternoon) and check out Kadani Village, where we'll make sure our luggage made it over from BCV.

We'll see how eager the girls will be to check out the pool, but is that a good time for you to let Jacob loose on the pool? Then, we can head back later for the evening and finish up with Wishes, if everyone wants to.

Then, for DHS, we'll be together taking the bus Sunday morning for rope drop! :banana::banana: No more texting each other to see where the other one is! :lmao:

Hi Scotsminnie! Hope some others are still out here also. Posting using my phone so hopefully this works.

Let's see if Vickie still wants us to join her after this. First I was actually planning on driving to DHS so we could just hope in the car and head home.

Vickie had you heard no Spectromagic and no Wishes this Summer? They are bringing the Electrical Parade back and also some other special fireworks show. Trying to change it up a bit to get more returning guests.

Have you planned the other days yet?

The Electrical Parade sounds great - I have not seen that since I was a little kid. Good that they are varying it at night. Although Wishes is amazing - they would have to do something really special to top it.

Let's see if Vickie still wants us to join her after this. First I was actually planning on driving to DHS so we could just hope in the car and head home.

:yoda: : I hope joking you are. Realize the force (of the crowd) -- powerful it will be, and not soon reunited we will be.

Vickie had you heard no Spectromagic and no Wishes this Summer? They are bringing the Electrical Parade back and also some other special fireworks show. Trying to change it up a bit to get more returning guests.

:sad: : You said, WHAT?

Have you planned the other days yet?

:sad2: : Just haven't had time...

(more to come!!! :lmao:)

hey vickie! Sorry! I've been MIA for a little bit. just got caught up. don't worry, i don't think you have a temper haha!! I think that's just OUTRAGEOUS!! that they're charging you for seats! I mean, what are they going to charge us for next?? haha. Well, glad you got your flights booked! The campfire/smores thing sounds fun! Well, can't wait to hear more updates!!

*keala*

:confused: What are smores?? (can't find embarrassed smilie!!!) :rotfl:

:teacher: S'mores are two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate and some marshmallow (cream or puff), heated so that the chocolate and marshmallow melt a little! Yum... :cloud9:

22146.jpg

:teacher: S'mores are two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate and some marshmallow (cream or puff), heated so that the chocolate and marshmallow melt a little! Yum... :cloud9:

22146.jpg

OMG! Its an injustice that I knew nothing about these before my last trip!! How good do they look?

Might try a Scottish version!!!!! :rotfl:

What exactly are Graham crackers? Are they like a biscuit (sweet) or a savoury cracker?

Will have to put this on the agenda for next time!

Hey, Melissa, I found this on the WDW Parks site -- this is from the June calendar:

Saturday, June 5
9:00 AM Park Opens
10:00 AM Judge's Tent (Entertainment)
10:35 AM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
11:40 AM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
1:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
2:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
3:00 PM Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade (Entertainment)
4:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
5:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
9:00 PM "SpectroMagic" Parade (Entertainment)
10:00 PM Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular (Entertainment)
10:00 PM Park Closes

Do you think they just haven't updated it to take out those two events (Wishes and SpectroMagic)?

What exactly are Graham crackers? Are they like a biscuit (sweet) or a savoury cracker?

:lovestruc

Other than kind of maple & honey flavored, I couldn't come up with an adequate taste description!! Children here are usually given graham crackers from the time they begin to eat solid food with their fingers, and they can be quite healthy.

However, to do FULL justice, I looked it up! :laughing:
Graham crackers and related animal crackers are whole wheat crackers made with a special type of flour. They are slightly sweetened with sugar and honey and are sold in a variety of sizes and shapes. First developed in 1829, they remain a popular snack food, and millions of crackers are sold each year.

The development of the graham cracker is attributed to Sylvester Graham, an American clergyman. In 1829, he concocted the recipe for a cracker whose main ingredient was an unsifted, coarsely ground whole wheat flour. Touting his product as a health food, he produced and sold it locally. Over time, it became known the graham cracker. Due to its popularity and innovation, other bakeries copied his recipe and eventually developed methods for its mass production. Since then, graham crackers have been a popular snack food. They have also become an important ingredient in pie crust recipes.

Now, you are all ED-yu-mi-cated! :banana:

Vickie

hey vickie! Sorry! I've been MIA for a little bit. just got caught up. don't worry, i don't think you have a temper haha!! I think that's just OUTRAGEOUS!! that they're charging you for seats! I mean, what are they going to charge us for next?? haha. Well, glad you got your flights booked! The campfire/smores thing sounds fun! Well, can't wait to hear more updates!!

*keala*

Hi, Keala! Thanks for the affirmation...after all that hard work of finding the right flights and the right price, it almost felt like they were going: "GOTCHA!!" :eek:

I mean, you're right, what are they charging us for, next? Although, I do remember hearing about one airline charging for the restroom. I remember also hearing about an Asian airline that asked passengers to go to the bathroom prior to boarding the plane, to save fuel on the weight loss... :lmao:

("Attention ladies & gentlemen: Please make your way to the restroom at this time, before our boarding call. We are asking you to lose at least one pound per passenger. Thank you for your understanding.") :rotfl:

I love, love, LOVE your luggage tags!! School and wedding planning have kept me away from the boards for a bit, but I'm all caught up now!

I'm right there with you on the airlines. It's ridiculous, I'm surprised they aren't charging to breathe on the flight! We're looking at flights right now, crazily enough, prices have gone down since we first started looking a couple months ago, but it's still ridiculous what they want to charge you for!

Anyway, I am still loving your updates, can't wait to hear more! :thumbsup2

Hi, Keala! Thanks for the affirmation...after all that hard work of finding the right flights and the right price, it almost felt like they were going: "GOTCHA!!" :eek:

I mean, you're right, what are they charging us for, next? Although, I do remember hearing about one airline charging for the restroom. I remember also hearing about an Asian airline that asked passengers to go to the bathroom prior to boarding the plane, to save fuel on the weight loss... :lmao:

("Attention ladies & gentlemen: Please make your way to the restroom at this time, before our boarding call. We are asking you to lose at least one pound per passenger. Thank you for your understanding.") :rotfl:

now that is just crossing the line!! How crazy is this world going to get!! haha!!

Okay, here is some of the hard work Melissa wanted me to do, and I did it! Well...it's not definite by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a start! We're intending to buy a 7 day ticket, one of those days is really a "just in case".

The times are just when the park opens and closes...we don't plan to open and close them all...:eek:

4-Jun-10 Fri Arrive
5-Jun-10 Saturday MK 9am - 10pm
6-Jun-10 Sunday DHS 9am - 9pm
7-Jun-10 Monday AK 9am - 6pm EMH 8am-9am
8-Jun-10 Tues Epcot 9am - 9pm EMH 9pm -12am
9-Jun-10 Weds Epcot 9am - 9pm
10-Jun-10 Thurs Mostly free, DSH 9am - 9pm
11-Jun-10 Fri MK 9am - 11pm EMH 11 - 2am
12-Jun-10 Saturday Leave afternoon

Okay, now I need a drink...! :surfweb:

Do you guys like to do Epcot twice in a row? I feel like I can't get enough of the place and always want to go back the very next day. I struggled whether to break that up...

I'd do Epcot 3 times in a row if I thought I could get away with it. :thumbsup2 We all really like Epcot. I wouldn't say I like MK or Epcot more than the other since each one is so different. But we definately like Epcot just as much as MK. Many of our ADRs are in Epcot.

Your schedule looks great! I see you're going to AK once. We do the same thing. So far, we can do everything we want to do with only going there one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter