Sharing my Disney Side PTR

I'm only catching up now! I was thrilled Disney showered you guys with pixie dust! You are a super mum and have the most amazing boy and you totally deserved every bit. It was a pleasure to meet you guys last October and I cannot wait to see you guys in March, we are under the 6 month mark now :cool1::cool1::cool1:
Such a great trip planned! Bet Andy is getting very excited now :hyper:
Hope you all have the best time ever! And I'm not jealous of your dinner in Annettes, not at all ::yes:: have a milkshake for me?
Kiz
xxx

Never had a milkshake in there, I take it there good? :) Looking forward to seeing you guys in March, we will need to hang out one day :)

Hi :wave2:

So this afternoon im heading into town to pick up some bits we need for our trip, just things like pain meds, socks, locks for the cases etc

20 days now :cool1: cannot wait, so need this holiday, just to get away and to get lost in the magic of Disney....:cloud9:

Hello :wave:

So :offtopic: but had a meeting at Jonah's school today, he started Primary one in august, so was just a progress meeting, and I am so happy, he has done so well at school his first month, I got a glowing report. He loves gym and swimming, and he has his own wee desk that he sits at and does his work, and he has a wee friend that's a girl, and they like to hold hands sometimes :lovestruc he's coming on so well at school and im so proud of him :hug:

Also its 18 sleeps till Disney :)

Never had a milkshake in there, I take it there good? :) Looking forward to seeing you guys in March, we will need to hang out one day :)

So :offtopic: but had a meeting at Jonah's school today, he started Primary one in august, so was just a progress meeting, and I am so happy, he has done so well at school his first month, I got a glowing report. He loves gym and swimming, and he has his own wee desk that he sits at and does his work, and he has a wee friend that's a girl, and they like to hold hands sometimes :lovestruc he's coming on so well at school and im so proud of him :hug:

For sure! We'll have so much fun :cool1:
And I'm delighted Jonah loves school and is doing so well. What a clever boy :cheer2:
Eeeek its so close now!

The one and only time I had one, it was lovely, but very thick. It came with my meal (obviously as ordered during drinks order) but I kind of felt that I was eating my dessert at the same time as my dinner iykwim ;)

Awww, that's lovely. It's so nice to hear good things about your lo's :goodvibes

I thought I replied to this the other evening. Brilliant news that Jonah is settling well, always a worry until they do. :thumbsup2

Your trip is so close now - really excited for you. :goodvibes

I've just booked for Xmas and I'm reading up for advice and that Mickey Mouse backpack/reins is the best thing I've found so far! DS already has the turtle one but it's getting replaced!

I'll be following your thread with interest as it sounds like you've got lots of experience.

I've just booked for Xmas and I'm reading up for advice and that Mickey Mouse backpack/reins is the best thing I've found so far! DS already has the turtle one but it's getting replaced!

I'll be following your thread with interest as it sounds like you've got lots of experience.

ohh you will just love the christmas season at Disney, we went 2 years ago in November and it was just awesome :cloud9: but it was cold, even in November, so remember you thermals and hats. ohh and thick socks! :thumbsup2

He has had the nemo reins before, (the same make) and we've had lots of people admire it when at Disney, but nemo started to get a bit grubby and worn, so treated him to Mickey mouse one since I had a £5 off coupon on a £20 spend at boots, so I feel like I got a bargain! :)

Yeah feel free to ask me anything, my sons first trip was when he was 20 months old, and now he's 5, im used to DLP now with a toddler. its so fun :)

Hello :wave2:

so 2 weeks today :cool1:

Popped into Thomas cook today to see if they can give me any more info about the photopass+ and they had no idea about it at all :( The woman was going to look into it and give me a call back but haven't heard anything yet. Its meant to be starting next week according to folk on facebook, but travel agents don't know anything about it? hmmm I really do hope that its all set up by the time we are there, but im not going to get my hopes up :rolleyes2

I've been wondering about the photo pass plus too. I'm sure I read somewhere it was starting on 6th, but not sure where I heard this.

And, I'm sure someone has added this to their booking for £33.00? Can't recall who, sorry.

I think you'll be able to add this on at the hotel though, they must be promoting it at the hotels :confused3 Or maybe there are still some technical problems with it?

Hi, I added it to my package for £33. As sister is a character hunter we always have lots of pics. This way we can have them all for the price of a few. :)

I did read on Trip Advisor that some people were having trouble adding it to their booking through travel agent. I just rang the normal booking number and it was fine.

If you can't get it added before you go I believe it costs 49.99 euro at DLP.

:dancer: so today is the first of October, so we can now officially say that we are going to Disney this month :)

Deffo deserves a little wiggle :cool1::cool1::cool1: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:

Did you pick up any of the Primark tees? They aren't in any of my local stores yet (trying the 3rd and final one Saturday though!) Saw some cute ones on the DLP Fans facebook page.
So close now Ruth!!

Deffo deserves a little wiggle :cool1::cool1::cool1: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:

Did you pick up any of the Primark tees? They aren't in any of my local stores yet (trying the 3rd and final one Saturday though!) Saw some cute ones on the DLP Fans facebook page.
So close now Ruth!!

Yup I got a couple of funky ones :) oh and the olaf one :)

Our primark have a good range of them, if you want me to have a look for you?

yeah its 10 days now, I so need to get away, today is a dull rainy day here, and It just makes me want to get away even more but im just hoping the weather is good while we are away. do you know where to look for a weather forecast?

Hi, I added it to my package for £33. As sister is a character hunter we always have lots of pics. This way we can have them all for the price of a few. :)

I did read on Trip Advisor that some people were having trouble adding it to their booking through travel agent. I just rang the normal booking number and it was fine.

If you can't get it added before you go I believe it costs 49.99 euro at DLP.

Think we will just buy it when we arrive, to save all the hassle. The travel agent had no clue about it. I thought they would get a heads up about all the new things. :confused3

Yup I got a couple of funky ones :) oh and the olaf one :)

Our primark have a good range of them, if you want me to have a look for you?

yeah its 10 days now, I so need to get away, today is a dull rainy day here, and It just makes me want to get away even more but im just hoping the weather is good while we are away. do you know where to look for a weather forecast?

I'll wait and see what I find tomorrow lovely but thanks so much for the offer.
I use accuweater as I find them best. If you download their app on your fone (may even be preinstalled - check your wiggets ) and then you can keep an eye on it :thumbsup2
It is miserable here too, I think we are in for a few days of it but it will make your escape all the more special.
Gave you a wee mention on a thread on the main board, shared your find there :thumbsup2

I've been wondering about the photo pass plus too, hope you get something sorted.

Rainy day here too - hoping it will be nice at DLP - not long to go now :thumbsup2

it's our SDD today!! Yay! :cool1: I can count on 2 hands how many days, cannot blimming wait :)

Today is just a boring day in our house, trying to save the pennies for next week, went out for lunch earlier, now we are just chilling watching tv and Disney talking/planning :)

9 days people, 9 DAYS!!!! :cheer2:

I danced on your other thread but will dance her too. Can never have too much dancing. :cool1:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :dance3: :banana::banana::banana: :dance3: :dancer::dancer::dancer: party:

it's our SDD today!! Yay! :cool1: I can count on 2 hands how many days, cannot blimming wait :)

Today is just a boring day in our house, trying to save the pennies for next week, went out for lunch earlier, now we are just chilling watching tv and Disney talking/planning :)

9 days people, 9 DAYS!!!! :cheer2:

Yay yay yay!!
Hope you had a lovely lunch. xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter