Sharing my Disney Side PTR

I've been wondering about the photo pass plus too, hope you get something sorted.

Rainy day here too - hoping it will be nice at DLP - not long to go now :thumbsup2

its stormy weather here today again, makes me scared incase it follows us next week :( ( off to check weather for paris)

Google are now saying that Paris will be sunny but cloudy. Anyone know of a good weather site? and is Paris right to search for or should I be looking for somewhere else?

Hmmm looks not great Sunday (storms) and Monday (rain) but ok the rest of the week! I can cope with that!

C x
(4 sleeps here!!)

Oh the weather - I check 3 regularly and then just go with the one that looks the best - although I have to say that accuweather is usually always the most accurate (hence their name :rotfl2:)

Search Marne la Vallee for specifically DLP weather forecasts on accuweather Ruth.
I got into the habit of checking it while we were eating brekkie on our last trip so I could pack raingear if needed. It was rarely wrong. We bought ponchos and wore them over our jackets so at least we werent trying to get them dry overnight.
Hope the weather is good for you guys.

Oh no!!! Keep in mind that the worst of it should be gone (or at least on it's way out!) by the time you're in the Parks!!!

Sending you get well vibes!

C x

Oh no!!! Keep in mind that the worst of it should be gone (or at least on it's way out!) by the time you're in the Parks!!!

Sending you get well vibes!

C x

aww Thankyou, I slept all day yesterday and today while Jonah was at school, and all night last night, so I think ive slept most of it off, still feeling a bit tired and just not wanting to do much, want to save all my engery for Monday :)

so going through all my documents tonight, and panic struck, I have no travel insurance :eek: so quick look on compare the market, and £25 later, we now have travel insurance :blush:

Glad you got your TI sorted DDW - always hope you never need it but it's peace of mind. :)

Have a fantastic trip - hope daddy enjoys it too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter