• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheets too small for beds SSR

Hey, Sammie, how do you know all this stuff? I wish I had known you prior to going last week!

I requested the grandstand, and they tried to put me in the springs...I asked if there weren't 2 rooms in the grandstand...yes there were...well, maybe the mattresses were newer in the springs and they put something else in the grandstand rooms we were in that were old....our Sealy was definitely not a posturepedic...it was a Sealy, I carefully read the label, and it wasn't all that great a mattress...ok, but not great...and the washer sounded like it was going to blow up!!! I got a card in the mail to fill our a survey on SSR and I let them know what I loved and what I hated....

Anyhow, nothing will stop me from going to SSR or VWL or any of the DVC resorts...just will take my own linen until I am sure they have something that fits....oh, yes, the towels left a lot to be desired too...stiff and hard and not comfy at all...but I can live with that. I am not going to drag my towels with me too...I already have to take an empty suitcase for all the stuff I buy in WDW and I can't clog one up with towels!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter