• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shows that have jumped the shark

I loved Stabler! But, watching some old seasons after watching the newer shows and it really shows that he really was a bit mean.

I love the show now but there were a couple of seasons there that it was just not as good. The cast they have now are good.
He was always that abrupt, tell it like it is guy but I do also get the mean comment too.

I like the cast though I really do miss Stabler, Munch and Cragen and some of the old DAs. While I think the stuff isn't bad now (though sometimes they have bad episodes) I miss the old format. I do like the new characters I just loved the prior ones. I know they have said though that it'll be pretty much done when Mariska Hargitay decides she's done. I'm hoping Ice-T sticks around too.

He was always that abrupt, tell it like it is guy but I do also get the mean comment too.

I like the cast though I really do miss Stabler, Munch and Cragen and some of the old DAs. While I think the stuff isn't bad now (though sometimes they have bad episodes) I miss the old format. I do like the new characters I just loved the prior ones. I know they have said though that it'll be pretty much done when Mariska Hargitay decides she's done. I'm hoping Ice-T sticks around too.

Ice T is my favorite. Fin just makes me laugh at some of his comments. It would have to be done when Mariska leaves, she IS the show.

I miss Stabler and he was my favorite character at the time, but seeing the way he handled suspects and seeing the way Carissi does it just amplifies what many would view as Stabler being too rough, too aggressive and too combatant with suspects. But hey! I love Hank Voight on Chicago PD and he is a whole lot more aggressive than Stabler! LOL.

Ice T is my favorite. Fin just makes me laugh at some of his comments. It would have to be done when Mariska leaves, she IS the show.

I miss Stabler and he was my favorite character at the time, but seeing the way he handled suspects and seeing the way Carissi does it just amplifies what many would view as Stabler being too rough, too aggressive and too combatant with suspects. But hey! I love Hank Voight on Chicago PD and he is a whole lot more aggressive than Stabler! LOL.
Oh yeah Carissi..can totally see it.

Oh Voight...lordy..you're right on him but I do love him despite that. I'm constantly like "uh...did he just do that!?" lol.

I'm in it for the Walking Dead. I wasn't exactly watching it legitimately as I don't have cable but my mother does so I could still watch with the AMC app. This half season they've locked me out requiring the premium subscription to AMC.com. No matter, Rick is gone as such the Walking Dead is finished. It's a completely different show now. I was going to watch because I've got 9.5 seasons vested, but if they don't want me watching that's fine.

Ice T is my favorite. Fin just makes me laugh at some of his comments.

I love the episode where Fin is explaining about how some gay black guys are on the "down low." The others were looking at him like he knew an awful lot about it. :scratchin :rolleyes1 He tried to explain that he read about it. :lmao:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter