SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

I know I will love them all!! I'm going to have the hardest time staying away from this thread when AWM posts pics!! But, I will be a good girl and not look! ::yes::

Thanks again, everyone!! :thumbsup2

Update, my pages are still done :rotfl: but because of the tooth thing, and the pain meds I can't drive to go get the envelope I need or go to the PO yet. I am planning on going on Saturday if nothing else, because then DH can drive.

I did get into the dentist yesterday (they had an opening) and they did what they needed to do, so I am on the recovery side now, so it will only be a couple days.

How is everyone mailing their stuff. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I've never mailed 8x8 stuff.

I use the cardboard Priority envelopes and then put my pieces between 2 stiff pieces of partical board or chip board, like the material boxes are made. Then I put that into a gallon size plastic bag. Then I label the priority envelope in large print saying "Do not Bend". That's for this type of pages. For swaps, I use boxes due to the volume.

Thanks for answering. This how most have been sent. The chipboard also works with brown 9x11 envelopes.

Mine are postal. The girl that works at the post office looked at the address, and then said "are y'all friends?" I said yes. Thinking, please don't make me explain the swap thing. People don't always get it. Then she said "Did she grow up there?" I didn't have a chance to answer. She knew exactly where you lived. She said your post office is even smaller than ours. She grew up in a town very near you. And she told me lots of other info about the area. She is very chatty. It sounds beautiful.
Thanks, Vicki

You pages arrived today. They are so cute. Thank you so much for the caffine card. :rotfl2: I will be using it this weekend when I take a break from my swap making.

I made it to the post office. Mine is coming first class, so I'm guessing 3 days. The bad part is I only needed to look at your address for the street number :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Hope, yours arrived today!

Did you make the fuzzies yourself or is there paper like that?

I made it myself with Fun Flock. I ran the pieces through my Xyron and then ued the tweezers from the Making Memories tool set to apply it, and then pushed it all down with my fingers. I had to do purple for the spots and then the turquoise. It was fun though.

It looks awesome Hope.

Just a few more pages to arrive in the mail and I will then post the pictures. Okay, :lmao: I have to take the pictures first.

I just came to this thread to see about pictures. :hyper: Get movin', sister! You don't have any kids this week. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

(Just kiddin'...:flower3: )

:rolleyes1 I know and I still can't get anything done.
I tried to do the Hollywood Studio pages and the idea I had doesn't work. Back to the drawing board for that.
And my OASIS pages are taking forever. I am putting the topper on a leaf. The silhouette is not releasing from the paper. I have to exacto knife it. {Not enough paper to redo it, have to make this work. I don't remember where I got the paper, so I can't go buy more}

I will take the photos. I finished figuring out what pages will go in which book and the order of the pages. I printed out the "Index" and will put the pages in order and then take the pictures.

MyLittlePiglet your pages & tag arrived today.

Very cute!

Thank you so much for the Figment paper piecing. He is my favorite. I wish they had a meet & greet with him.

I was just checking the page with the sign ups and I noticed that my name is the only one that you had to write out. I'm so sorry. Sigh...:flower3:

I was just checking the page with the sign ups and I noticed that my name is the only one that you had to write out. I'm so sorry. Sigh...:flower3:

That's because Mstr looks funny. And just M was to James Bondish. :rotfl2:

MyLittlePiglet your pages & tag arrived today.

Very cute!

Thank you so much for the Figment paper piecing. He is my favorite. I wish they had a meet & greet with him.

oohhhh can i see figment???? pretty please!!!!! i love him!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter