SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

100_2243.jpg

OMG love it!!!!! MLP-you rock! you are really good at that!!!!!

thanks AWM for the pic!

calanniebu your adorable pages arrived today.

KatDisney is sending hers directly to SIOH.

I just need to here from ILoveMickeyTown, TPCShauna and HappyPooh that yours are postal. If you sent me a PM about, I don't remember and I accidentally cleaned out my Inbbox on Monday. Don't ask, I don't know how I managed that little feat.:confused3

I just need to here from ILoveMickeyTown, TPCShauna and HappyPooh that yours are postal. If you sent me a PM about, I don't remember and I accidentally cleaned out my Inbbox on Monday. Don't ask, I don't know how I managed that little feat.:confused3

I was planning to mail mine back with your pages for the completed page swap. Since that has gotten pushed back more, do you want me to mail them sooner? I don't want to hold you up.

Please. I was hoping to meet up with SIOH on the 9th, but I don't think I'll have the pages by then. I'll be back down that way more again the next week, so I'd like to give her the book then.

Please. I was hoping to meet up with SIOH on the 9th, but I don't think I'll have the pages by then. I'll be back down that way more again the next week, so I'd like to give her the book then.

More of my excited happy dance:

:banana: :cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

I have mailed you your books via Priority this morning.

I will post the pictures of the pages on Saturday. Not sure if you will have the book by then, but even if you peek, the book will look more awesome in person.

Woohoo! Can't wait to see!! How many books did you send her?? Will she need a fork lift waiting to bring them in or can she scoot the boxes w/ her foot?

I have mailed you your books via Priority this morning.

I will post the pictures of the pages on Saturday. Not sure if you will have the book by then, but even if you peek, the book will look more awesome in person.

YAY!!! Thank you SO much!!! DH will be home on Saturday, so he can carry it in (or Monday or whenever). I might have to start doing "toe strengthening" exercises for the next two days, in case he's not here when the mail comes (not that I'm impatient or anything!!).

Thank you all again, so, so much!!! :hug:

Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures! You're getting so close, SIOH! Rest up as much as you can now (although if you're like me, it's too uncomfortable to sleep well!). Is the nursery ready yet?

Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures! You're getting so close, SIOH! Rest up as much as you can now (although if you're like me, it's too uncomfortable to sleep well!). Is the nursery ready yet?

Yes, the sleeping thing is not exactly happening for me right now! If I manage to get comfortable (which usually doesn't happen) then my mind is racing with all of the stuff we need to do! We're hoping to have everything ready in the nursery (which involves LOTS of cleaning out) by July 4th!

I used to find an afternoon nap really helped - one day I thought "I can't possibly sleep" next thing DH was coming in saying "what's for dinner?" Yes, 4 hours on a hot August afternoon :earseek: But you need to do it now because you'll never get the chance with no. 2 onwards because of all the school runs etc. ;)

I can't wait to see the pics - and I can't wait to see it full of photos:banana:

The books HAVE made it to SIOH. I can now post the photos.
I broke them up into two books. The first book is one that can be finished with photos from the first month or so. The second book is the one that will take a whole year to finish. This way she only has to keep updating ONE book.

First Book part one
100_2315.jpg

100_2316.jpg
100_2317.jpg

100_2318.jpg
100_2319.jpg

100_2320.jpg
100_2321.jpg

100_2322.jpg
100_2323.jpg

100_2324.jpg
100_2325.jpg

100_2326.jpg
100_2327.jpg

100_2328.jpg
100_2329.jpg

100_2330.jpg
100_2331.jpg

100_2332.jpg
100_2333.jpg

100_2334.jpg
100_2335.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter