100_2360.jpg
100_2361.jpg

100_2362.jpg
100_2363.jpg

100_2364.jpg
100_2365.jpg

100_2366.jpg
100_2367.jpg

I think they look great - thanks for showing! (I'd forgotten my pages completely:rotfl2: )

Adorable..
Hey Stitch. Please fix the horseshoe.. it's upside down.. it should be at the bottom of the page.. which reminds me.. I need to have DH look up the Colts camp so we can get down there and stalk your BF! :)

Great work everyone!!!!

Adorable..
Hey Stitch. Please fix the horseshoe.. it's upside down.. it should be at the bottom of the page.. which reminds me.. I need to have DH look up the Colts camp so we can get down there and stalk your BF! :)

Great work everyone!!!!

Guess we all know how much I know about football teams.
:rotfl2:

That is quite a baby collection! I too totally forgot what pages I did! :) Nice work everyone! Thanks AWM for putting it together...:hug:

I posted a thank-you note on another thread, but just in case you don't see it. . .

THANK YOU!!!

DH & I are overwhelmed and awed by these books and by your amazing talent!! Thanks to EVERYONE, and thank you, AWM, for putting it together!!

Nancy, I'll fix the horseshoe! And if you see my BF, tell him I'm ready for a WONDERFUL football season!!! :rotfl2:

Those pages are just awesome. I never cease to be amazed at the creativity of everyone on this board. Great job everyone:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter