SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

I like the Pocohontas theme for Thanksgiving, what a great idea.

Kat, what would a pregnancy album entail?

I think I have everyone listed. Please someone, double check me.

I also added two NON-Disney pages. Just because it feels appropriate.

Faerie, PN96 - did you want to grab them?

Can I have mealtime please, and a general? What fun!!!!

WOOHOO! I'm so excited for SIOH! I'll do the Red Sox Page - I think it's only appropriate b/c I live in Sox Nation! :-)

QUOTE]

Here are a few ideas I was thinking off the top of my head

mom (and dad) the day you found out
Ultrasounds -- A Womb With A View
Calendar
journaling
decorating the nursery
mommy's tummy
Weighting for You
showers
food cravings

AWM- I'm in. I'd like "First disney trip" (not sure they'll do this as a baby, but hey mine was 2 1/2 months old when we went) and general pages I guess. I'll have to see what..... how about "my funny valentine" too.

can we send elements too??? or extra baby stickers etc. Will you mail them along? :thumbsup2

I'll probably send some general pages along too ... I forgot to add that ... but I think I'll wait till she finds out the gender :-)

My Little Piglet - great minds think alike!! I was going to suggest first WDW visit!!

I think I'll just do a bunch of general pages if that's OK.

AWM- I'm in. I'd like "First disney trip" (not sure they'll do this as a baby, but hey mine was 2 1/2 months old when we went) and general pages I guess. I'll have to see what..... how about "my funny valentine" too.

can we send elements too??? or extra baby stickers etc. Will you mail them along? :thumbsup2

I promise to not keep the elements or extra stickers, no matter how cute I think they are. Scouts Promise!

QUOTE]

Here are a few ideas I was thinking off the top of my head

mom (and dad) the day you found out
Ultrasounds -- A Womb With A View
Calendar
journaling
decorating the nursery
mommy's tummy
Weighting for You
showers
food cravings

and she has to print off the thread here too, How she told the WORLD! LOL

I think I have the list updated.
I have sent everyone who as already signed up my addy. If you did not get it, let me know and I'll resend it.

Keep giving me new ideas for different pages.

Can I do a page called: Rocking Baby page, also I would like First Steps-

Thanks,

Rebecca

I'll do some general pages. I'm thinking of other ideas, but nothing sparked yet. I'll post when I have them.

Does SIOH have any family traditions? For example, on my mom's side, the first plate of spaghetti was always a big picture taking session.

I've thought of one of my other layouts ;)

The day you were born: This to include spaces to journal about the prices and whats going on in the world the day the baby is born. I have a newspaper for each of my kids that I got the day they were born.

Can I please have...

First Steps ~
First professional photo sitting ~
First Visitors ~
Thanks,
S :)

Cutting the Cord, First Measurements, First Time Mommy Holds Baby, First Time Daddy Holds Baby, birth announcement & baby body parts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter