SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

I think I would love to create the First time Daddy Holds baby pages :)

And of course, I just checked in here, too, and found this so I'm late.

Could I do a "Baby Mine" theme layout (you know with baby Dumbo and the lullaby type theme).

I know Brooke's pets (and actually Animal Kingdom, period) are a really important part of their life so I could possbly do a layout with a theme of Baby meeting his / her animal friends. Not sure what I would title it, yet.

Should have it all. :thumbsup2

If you are in my Everyday Swap and you finish your pages, you can send them all together. :) I have room to store the pages safely.

Could I do a "Baby Mine" theme layout (you know with baby Dumbo and the lullaby type theme).

I know Brooke's pets (and actually Animal Kingdom, period) are a really important part of their life so I could possbly do a layout with a theme of Baby meeting his / her animal friends. .

oh, how sweet is that?!?!?! Great idea, YM! :thumbsup2

Cover Page/Sign- In page ~ AWM
On the way to the hospital ~ B&MB
Love at First Sight ~ mx3b
Coming Home ~ PO3
On The Day That You Were Born ~ KatD
Naptime ~ mx3b
It's a STITCH! ~ TPCS
Playtime ~ AWM (using the Toy Story characters )
Mommy Time ~ mmkk
Daddy Time ~
Me Time ~ B&MB
Bathtime ~ D&W
Meal time ~ MUK
First Steps ~ MT
Grandma/Grandpa ~ NEE
Letter to Baby ~ KatD
First time sitting up ~
First tooth ~ TPCS
First hair cut ~ KatD
First professional photo sitting ~ MT
First smile/giggle/Belly laugh ~
First Visitors ~ MT
Ten Little Toes ~ PO3
First Christmas ~ MO2DK
First Thanksgiving~ 123SA (pocohontas)
First Halloween ~ DIT
First Easter ~ mmkk
My Funny Valentine ~ MLP
Cute As A Button ~ Mickster
Disney's Newest Mouseketeer ~ DIT
First Disney Trip ~ MLP
Pirate Layout ~ 123SA
Rocking Baby ~ rlw
Family Traditions ~ hpmx
General Pages ~ MO2DK, Mickster, NEE, MF2, MUK, MP, MLP, cbu, rlw, hpmx,
Colts Page ~
Red Sox Page ~ cbu
Cutting the Cord ~
First Measurements ~
First Time Mommy Holds Baby ~
First Time Daddy Holds Baby ~ KatD
birth announcement ~
Baby Mine ~ YM
Baby Loves Animals ~ YM

ok, I just had to laugh at all of the abbreviations!! Any 'normal' person would look at that and say 'what the heck??' and WE all know what they all are!! :rotfl2: (oh wait, did I just say that we're not normal?? :rolleyes1 )

I would like to do first trip home aka DVC stay and a general..

OK, DH stole my computer and I didn't have AWM's number because I couldn't get to the computer..

So, hold on so I can get my requests in!

The COLTS page is MINE!!! Don't even think about giving that to anyone else... I'm so all over that page...

I also want to do a Pooh & Me page for SIOH's baby and his/her first pooh bear.
First Autumn and First Winter Page!!

Please, Nan, go check through the thread and make sure I have everyone where they wanted to be. Thanks. :flower3:

hey Susie!!! I was just thinking of you today. I think we keep missing each other. I wanted to know how you've been.

Not trying to hijack the thread but things have been awesomely crazy......school is finally listening to 504 issues - guess it has something to do with Office of Civil Rights investigation into the complaint I filed, oh well, thanks to SIOH - SSR can now say Welcome Home.......Stone's new meds are working wonders, the DIS girls still continue to remember us and it is wonderful. I am trying to get the PO to find my package with DC that has been missing for 18 days now.......took advantage of Lisa's help with CM today....I was Queen of Hearts of Pirate and Princess party and we had pic made with Jack Sparrow (45 minute wait). Disney was coooold when we got there. Found out that no one has gotten a marker for Virg's grave and I can not let DS's dad be there without one so I am going to take care of that.....tomorrow is HSM - stage edition in Raleigh and then Sunday is Hannah Montana movie....Whew....I need another vacation.

Ok, the only differences I see...

Is Queenie asked to be filled in wherever and/or general but she isn't listed..
Than Rebecca also asked for first steps... can't never have enough of those pages... maybe do one inside and one set outside...

Susie: glad to hear they are looking into DS's stuff at school.. sometimes moms just have to light a fire under the butts of people.. Glad to hear DS's meds are working...and yep, this weekend's activities you are going to need a break!! Sorry to hear that they didn't get a marker for Virgil... Glad that you will be handling that... DS will be forever grateful..as will Virgil!

Well, I sure wasn't going to ask for it......LOL!!!:rotfl:

Well I figured you would be the one fighting more for this!:lmao: :thumbsup2

I've actually been on line this evening trying to get training camps dates but they aren't out yet.. probably because they know I'll be down there stalking (every so nicely) SIOH's BF for his autograph! :lovestruc

Not trying to hijack the thread but things have been awesomely crazy......school is finally listening to 504 issues - guess it has something to do with Office of Civil Rights investigation into the complaint I filed, oh well, thanks to SIOH - SSR can now say Welcome Home.......Stone's new meds are working wonders, the DIS girls still continue to remember us and it is wonderful. I am trying to get the PO to find my package with DC that has been missing for 18 days now.......took advantage of Lisa's help with CM today....I was Queen of Hearts of Pirate and Princess party and we had pic made with Jack Sparrow (45 minute wait). Disney was coooold when we got there. Found out that no one has gotten a marker for Virg's grave and I can not let DS's dad be there without one so I am going to take care of that.....tomorrow is HSM - stage edition in Raleigh and then Sunday is Hannah Montana movie....Whew....I need another vacation.

wow things are crazy! It sounds like you have it all under control though. And you know I'm here for ya if you need a sounding board, or have a question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter