slo’s THURSDAY 3/28 poll - Easter Lilies

Easter Lilies - What’s your opinion and do you/will you have any in your home? (m.c.)

• I love Easter Lilies ❤️

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I like Easter Lilies 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Easter Lilies are just ok 😐

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • I don’t like Easter Lilies 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I buy myself Easter Lilies

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I get Easter Lilies as a gift

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I get Easter Lilies from my church

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I never have Easter Lilies in my home

Votes: 55 62.5%
  • I give Easter Lilies as a gift or donate them to my church

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
This time of year we all see Easter Lilies in many stores, and in a couple days we’ll see them at our church (if you go to a church). I’m wondering if we would see any in your home? So tell us…..

What is your opinion of Easter Lilies?
Do you normally have any Easter Lilies in your home?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I have a love/hate relationship with Easter Lilies. I love them - they are beautiful. I hate having them at home because their scent gives me a horrible headache. So I enjoy looking at them in my grocery store and at our church only. So please don’t give me one as a gift - LOL!

My vote today is - I love them, they are never in my house and that I donate them to my church.

IMG_1621.jpeg

Lilies are beautiful flowers but the scent makes me want to throw up so I can never have them anywhere near me I cannot be in a room with them I cannot ever be anywhere near them because it makes me so sick but they’re very pretty flowers I like to view them from very far away maybe in pictures so I don’t have to smell them

I love easter lilies but never bought them because... cats. Now that we don't have our boys any longer, I will buy a lily. My mom always planted the bulbs and they'd come up for years, but the ones I've planted haven't ever grown.

They are okay. I don't buy them, or any flowers because most of the family has allergies

They aren't, IMO, the prettiest variety of lily, but they are tradition, so yes - I'll have one and my plan is to buy it today. We're hosting for the first time in our new place tomorrow and I'm thinking of snipping the blooms and using them in an arrangement with red roses because that colour really pops with the decor.

I like Easter lilies, but I never have them in our house and they're not my favorite lily. If I'm going to get lilies, I usually opt for Stargazers, which doesn't say Easter. They are my favorite blend of scent and appearance when it comes to lilies.

I also put other because when I think of Easter, I think of hyacinths. Everyone brought my paternal grandparents hyacinths. I can smell them each time I've gone into the market in recent weeks and it evokes so many old memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter