Snakes at Blizzard Beach!!!!!

My DD's love Blizzard Beach and there isn't a chance in heck I can get away with missing it this trip.

Mommy will need a Xanax now:) :) :)

Bbbbbbbbut..... :(

Alligators by the length of 4 feet, are they not dangerous to humans? What can they do to you? What should you do if you "meet" one on ground?

Last May when we were going up the monorail ramp at TTC there was a snake on the ramp. Some nut tried to pick it up and it bit him. I saw the whole thing. A CM was told and he ran down and called for help. When he came back to his station he told me that it was a poisionous snake but didn't say what kind. He also went on to tell everyone to not touch any snake because they can all bite.

Originally posted by Cinni
Alligators by the length of 4 feet, are they not dangerous to humans? What can they do to you? What should you do if you "meet" one on ground?

A 4' gator isn't really dangerous. You're bigger than it is, and unless you hassle it, the gator won't bother you. Gators want something a bit easier than something your size!

Last I heard, the Orange County sheriff's department policy is not to call for a gator catcher for any under 6'.

If you "meet" one on the ground (not likely), let it go its own way, the same as you would any other wild animal. Don't corner or threaten it. And for heaven's sakes, don't feed it! Feeding gators makes them less timid, and then they won't leave when they see you.

:faint: That would be me if I ever saw a SNAKE !!!!! :scared: I'm terribly afraid of them!

Was at Blizzard Beach last June, floating round the river with a whole big crowd, and a little snake slithered up out of the river and went into the bushes.

Took him about a second to do it, but the crowd started hollering "Snake! Snake" and inner tubes began flying around since they couldn't wait to get out of the river.

Last weekend another little snake was sitting on the sidewalk at Pop Century. I couldn't tell if he'd gotten fried on the cement or was just sunning himself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter