so bored...

Al-wit, al-wit. Nothing to see here, move on, move on. She's obviously al-wit now or she'd be back here letting us know the witty details.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

But.....that would mean that you think that I'm only a wit-face; when I want to be a maths geek as well!! :sad1:

OK, OK I get it! While we wit, maybe you could answer some general knowledge and math equations to reveal these ANZAC disboard identities:

:clown: + :car: =

:laundy: + :drinking1 =

Before you were PIO you would've been a princess: in ________.

OK, OK I get it! While we wit, maybe you could answer some general knowledge and math equations to reveal these ANZAC disboard identities:

:clown: + :car: = AussieKaren DH's clown car; wit/with swinging gondola on Mickey's Fun Wheel of Death

:laundy: + :drinking1 = Drinks with Umbrellas wit/whilst doing laundry with Ms Shuttergirl. Preferably of the grey goose or orange grand marnier slushie kind.

Before you were PIO you would've been a princess: in :upsidedow. Wit/wait.....I still AM princess::upsidedow. My scrollie tag still tells me so.

Did I pass? Did I pass?

(Sadly, it may be an indication that I'm spending WAY too much time on the Dis. What's my post count again??? :lmao:)

Did I pass? Did I pass?

Congratulations! You have passed the preliminary questions.

Now for the final question...

What is your favourite kind of Pi? (Think carefully, this is not a subjective question)

I eagerly awit your answer.

(Sadly, it may be an indication that I'm spending WAY too much time on the Dis. What's my post count again??? :lmao:)

Oh nooooo! As you w(h)ittle down the number of posts needed to hit the 60,000's, I think we could do with a bit of music. I know! Let's have one last spin of the #5 tribute tune I prepared earlier for you....

It's Mambo#5 time

A little bit of Disney in my life
A little bit of Facebook by my side
A little bit of Disboards all I need
A little bit of smilies what I see
A little bit of reading in the sun
A little bit of posting all night long
A little bit of ANZACS here I am
A little bit of Princess makes you our gal

:rockband: :dancer:

Bring on the 60's! I'll be ready and witing with a new tune.

Congratulations! You have passed the preliminary questions.

Now for the final question...

What is your favourite kind of Pi? (Think carefully, this is not a subjective question)

I eagerly awit your answer.

My favourite kind of Pi is March the 14th, Einstein's birthday; one day before the Ides of March and only three short days before the call of the green. So, I guess that means that my favourite kind of Pi is that Pea Floater that you could find in South Australia.

(Did I take the right left fork at Albuquerque? :teeth:....or should I go back to reading the Life of Pi??)

So while you wittle while you work... We saw Oz tonight, not exactly sure how I felt about it but it was different while being familiar, but different. There are future ride potentials in there though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I heard in an interview with Zach Braff the other day that they weren't allowed to use the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" I thought that was interesting... :rolleyes: Still going to see it though.

And to answer the not so subtle questions from before, yes 9 months is a long time to wit, luckily no, I'm not waiting 9 months :blush:

It's now only 3...

I heard in an interview with Zach Braff the other day that they weren't allowed to use the phrase "Follow the yellow brick road" I thought that was interesting... :rolleyes: Still going to see it though.

And to answer the not so subtle questions from before, yes 9 months is a long time to wit, luckily no, I'm not waiting 9 months :blush:

It's now only 3...

So does that mean you past the 6 month mark and forgot to share :confused3

It's now only 3...

Congratulations

congratulations.gif

I'm so happy for you. Was this part of the plan when you were in Japan???????

It's worse than that!

She passed the ADR open-for-booking mark and DIDN'T share then either!

She sure did but now it all makes sense about why they were so cautious keeping her in hospital over Christmas.

:cheer2::cheer2: Congrats Bec that's really great news you must be really excited pixiedust:

bah, my internet keeps dropping in and out, making replying to forum posts very difficult!

Anyhoo, let's see if I can remember what I wrote...

It was one of those "When do I share this news?" scenarios, and before it was too early, and then it got to the "well why now?" and then it got to the "hmm, now it's too late..." so I was thinking of posting a pic once the baby came along... :confused3

However, technically 6 months isn't until the 15th, so really I haven't let it go that long :rolleyes1

Ooooh, wait to you see what we're doing with the nursery! :artist:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter