so bored...

Naaaw, it's like my birthday on Facebook, so many well wishes!

and another-yaay. Congratulations. Getting ready/buying goodies is almost as much fun as planning a trip to the Dis :cheer2:

How did I miss this earlier?

Congratulations Bec!

You're in the third tri now? Or just about to?

Exciting times :)

Depends who you talk to, I'm 27 weeks and 4 days. Some people say 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks, others say 28 weeks :confused3

BecBennett - I've been witting again. Just wondering how you and the bump are progressing along. Hope everything is going well.

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for so long and there are all these new names I don't know! It was quite a surprise to pop in and see a thread I started! :goodvibes

Any hoo, I would have been 40 weeks on Saturday just passed, however Audrey Suzanne Maher decided to make her appearance on May 5th 2013 - 6 whole weeks early! :eek:

4pd 12oz

So after spending a few weeks in NICU as a premie baby, she was finally allowed to come home :banana: then in what seemed like no time at all we had to go back in :worried: as she had developed some really nasty sores on her face which we were worried was either cold sores, or hand foot and mouth disease.

So after getting an IV in her hand the poor little munchkin spent an entire week on my chest

Luckily it turned out to be neither, but they still don't know what it was. We got home again on Wednesday, and since then we've been working on getting her to sleep any where but on my chest :rolleyes2

Just to give some perspective, this is what she wears

I can't wait until she's old enough to take to Bibbity Boppity Boutique! princess:

Bec - She's adorable! Congratulations to you and DH. I hope that you're doing okay and that she is thriving now that she's out of the NICU. You'll be in BBB in no time at all!

So glad that you came back to check in. I had been wondering and witting to find out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter