Something About Nothing ... #12

Haven’t caught up with posts.......but quick drive by......

Having the best time here!!!!

Went to IOA this morning.......so much fun..........it is hotter than Hades again........but, no complaints.......even locals are saying it’s hotter than it was in July!!

The Palm for dinner tonight, then if weather holds back to horror nights........if it’s raining it’ll be StrongWater........

Have a great Saturday.........time for some pool time!

Cooler here today

Pattyw
Ever try to train a cat
Lol

They eat early morning since they were kittens
Mr Mac fed them at 5:30-5:45 every morning before he left for work

When we moved south, cats did not read the memo they would be eating later morning

They stayed on their schedule

Hope Bobbie and family having a blast at the park

Monyk: should we start a go fund me for your car repairs?
You just can’t cancel hhn.....

Charade have a good shopping trip with your girl

Did I just read Schumi is going to work on her tan?

Robbie I adore all those minion pictures you share with us

You will be there too very soon
(This month !!)

Hi all, I just want to say, seeing all the cat pictures is making me want another cat.

Only thing stopping me is how hard it will be for me do do litter duty. I have not had a litter box for 22 years but this cat would not have the option of going outside.

I am looking at these automatic ones. Anyone have exp using one?

Hey gang. Haven't posted here in a while, catching up. Schumi is at Universal of course. We arrived in Key West yesterday. Tomorrow is my mmmmpphhtieth birthday. Started the day with lobster benedicts and pina coladas. I'll post more pictures as the days go by.

41938956_10156883965138120_1340361148783919104_o.jpg

Ooh I like the way you “birthday” @Squirlz! Happy birthday

Almost feel guilty with the string of great weather here. Hot sunny nearly clear blue skies. Few clouds today at football game (Arkansas lost miserably) as we were in nosebleed and full sun. And - my fearless,RRR/TOT/hands in air thrill seeking coaster junkie/wants to skydive kid got a bit freaked out at height with open bleachers in front of us! Had to basically sit with her clutched to someone. Forgot when we went to leave until I heard her whimper-older sis and I had to get her down with me in front and oldest behind her.

Left after halftime and now getting dinner. Fried cheese curds and a beer to start.

The litter box is a very large reason why I don’t want to get a cat-if I could toilet train them it’s be an easy decision...

Attachments

• C9F81A2D-81E6-4783-B751-543A5C2423F4.jpeg
    C9F81A2D-81E6-4783-B751-543A5C2423F4.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 2
Does everyone here sleep in on Saturday?
I was on my way to work when you posted this morning...I wish. Maybe next Saturday since I'll be on vacation :cloud9:

Monyk, I sympathize with the car repair woes. I'm leaving my Toyota in the shop when I'm on my trip..it's been leaking oil the last few months and I'm dreading the outcome. Hopefully it's just a valve cover gasket. Glad yours was a cheap fix.

Happy to hear you enjoyed HHN Carole...hope the crowds die down before we arrive.

Hi to Lynne, Robo, Patty, Charade, skylock, and :bday: Squirlz..hope you have plenty of :cake: tomorrow.

I got home from work and looked through my mail to find a property tax bill due in December....only they had that I owed back taxes from 2017! I quickly found my receipt and where the check was taken out on my bank statement....guess I'll be visiting the tax office on Monday before work :sad2: Also glad I keep good records.

I did get my haircut today and it feels so much better.

Have a good night everyone :goodvibes

Tink, a hehe, saw a charge on my cc bill that I thought was one I already paid. Looked back through this my receipts, oops that is right, was a charge that I had made that was due then, not before.

Just chilling, as kids wanted Chinese food for dinner. Okay for me. Was not in the mood for it generally, but hey, no cooking and left overs. Was so hot in temp as we just got to place as they were packing it up.

Up tomorrow, some shopping, as little one saw a coupon in my purse for her favorite clothing store. Sigh, told her her closet needs to be thinned of not wanted, too small, or needs repair. And thought her shirt looked familiar. Yep, and a girl. She was wearing one of my tees, and while big on her, was not so big as to guess not hers. Promptly told her must return. At least my shoe size is smaller than hers.

Good evening. The shopping trip was very productive. We started out at Michael’s where we got stuff to make a Scrabble tile. Monday is Scrabble day for spirit week. I think it is kind of an odd thing to do. We then went to a couple of Goodwill stores to look for things for wacky tacky day and Hawaiian day.I always feel a little guilty shopping there since we are looking for things to be costume pieces, but most of the people shopping there are shopping for their regular clothes. We were unsuccessful at Goodwill, so I suggested Walmart. I found her a red plaid (she hates plaid) dress on the clearance rack. She’s going to wear it with rainbow striped tights for wacky tacky day. Then we went to Kohl’s and found a really cute top on clearance. It’s a Hawaiian print, but not a traditional looking Hawaiian shirt. Its actually something she will probably wear again.

Schumi - Hope the rain stayed away.

Skylock - I have an indoor cat. Yeah, litter box duty isn’t fun, but I suppose there are worse things I could have to do.

Squirlz - Happy birthday!

MonyK - I sympathize with the fear of heights, but I don’t do coasters or skydiving either.

Tink - I’m like you and am particular about record keeping. I have a file cabinet for all of my monthly bills.

Lynne - Thankfully B does not raid my closet. My clothes are too big for her and I don’t think she cares for my style.

Good night all.

and now it is officially squirlz day

:bday:

Safe travels to your happy place

Just stopping by to tuck all the homie to bed
I’ll laave the porch light on just in case a night owl drops by

Woot! Two birthdays to celebrate!

A big Happy Birthday to Squirlz!
1C40FE3C-F06D-4BD0-9FDD-0F5371DFC82F.jpeg

A big Happy Birthday to Tlinus.
04717A33-4A1A-4FB5-B7A3-C3C53C92352F.jpeg

With that, I will be over to Mac’s. Better be bacon left.

Report: the sun is out and some soup left over. Rest of wash done, and kids are still in sleep mode. DH was glad there was left overs. I think Chinese food and most Italian food is just as good second time around.

Hope all have. Stupendous Sunday.

Safe travels back home Bobbie. Hope all had a coaster great time.

Schumi, have fun in the parks and more HHN.

Later, good morning all.

Gorgeous day today! :sunny: To do list includes lots of yard work. Up here, it's time to pull out annual flowers and start trimming for fall! Will take in the Bills game today at home. We decided not to use our tickets today as there is much to do before our trip! Hoping for a better result that the embarrassment of last week! But, so it goes for Buffalo sports fans!

Have a great Sunday all!!:wave2:

Funny-Sunday-meme-with-cat-beggin.jpg

Good afternoon. Rainy today but not too bad right now. We have decided to have a lazy day. Currently watching the Panthers and Falcons.

Happy birthday to squirlz and tlinus!!

Hello Homies! Just popping in again to let you all know that October 2019 is booked (except for air). Disney part was the last to be booked. My US Seasonal passes will still be good and my deposit for Portofino was applied to a new reservation. I still have to deal with the tickets I have on Delta for this year and am working on a "change plan" now. We can maybe go to Florida in October and drive to Jacksonville (where I have six days of hotel vouchers) or throw myself on the mercy of the airline to let me get airline credit. DH really doesn't want to lose it but he is just so grateful at this point that I am better, he would call it a "medical expense".

Since I've now been married 3 years (Sep. 5), who has the "Honeymoon Suite" now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter