Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cdn Friends of Pooh;24405026[FONT="Comic Sans MS" said:
We went out to Kennedy Space Center in 2003 ... there is lots to see and they do have the close up tour where they take you in a bus past the launch pads, the vehicle assembly building and mission control. I gather now they also have the new simulator ride.

You can check out our pics from 2003 (click on the pic below)
[/FONT]

"they" drug me to KSC, then had to drag me away:banana:

it's great, of course; i remember the moon landing:rolleyes1

we've been trying ever since to see a shuttle, just missing them...better safe than sorry I suppose. Last miss was in Dec.; hoping the Oct one gets delayed just 2 days:wizard: so we can finally cross it off our list

ps we did the one backstage tour that took us to assembly plant - very cool!

Thanks for the feedback, homies! We will definitely plan a day at Kennedy in the future! And Scotlass, I can't believe you got to see that launch. WOW!!!!!!! I cried seeing it on television, it must have been amazing to see it for real.

So when we shutting down this joint and heading to the new place?

Four pages from now is all. If we keep posting ten pages a day, the next string will take less than a month to fill. Sheesh, that's a lot of busy fingers.

Tamie

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I guess if you like Universal, you're just not quite gay enough for the Disney queens. Or are they just princesses?

Princesses, definitely princesses!!

For you new folks, he's in their high school musical - West Side Story next week. He's either a shark or a jet :rolleyes1 - yeah, I know that helps, but I can never remember! He does have to dye his hair black and wear lots of tanning stuff if that helps narrow it down! :rotfl: But they've been rehearsing since late November and the musical is finally next Thursday - Saturday. Then he can relax!

he's a shark....they're the puerto rican ones.

So when we shutting down this joint and heading to the new place?

but we have 4 more pages!

Has someone notified Santa and the Easter bunny?

DM, are you watching Idol this year?

Hey all . Just had to come in and say HI .

Went to look for that bathing suit again and well :scared1: is all I have to say . I am going back to ordering on line again . At least if I dont like it I can just send it back .

My ear is bothering me a little today I think the wax is breaking up and well it hurts slightly :sick: . Yuck is all I have to say the DR told me that is what you get for having little ears. Like I had a choice of big or little at birth :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: . Really

My DD's yes both are making me NUTS this weekend already and it is only FRIDAY .

WHY WHY did you go to Walmart on a Friday ? I wish we had a walmart in NY I have to drive 30 min to NJ to get to Walmart :sad2: . I have to say I love the kiddie clothes in there. :thumbsup2

Ok off to watch the NY rangers play the NJ Devils . We are :cheer2: :cheer2: For the DEVILS but we live in NY . Dont ask . Gotta run game is back on :happytv: .

i did notify the mods and gave them the links in setting up the new place.

i think we'll just keep posting here until we see the eviction notice homies.

i feel asleep after i posted earlier ..............it just hit me all of a sudden.

super nap!
snap, now i won't be able to sleep tonight.
will be watching forensic files then...

WHY ARE THERE ALREADY TWO PAGES ON THE NEW THREAD???????????

Are you setting up the house for the rest of us, or just claiming all the rooms? I'll take the Kid's Suite we had at HRH, thanks. Or can I get one of the giant suites with all the connected rooms at PBH? I have to have the dogs with me if I'm living there, and they need space. We can have a party with punch and cookies for the kids, and ice cream from Emach and Bolio's for the rest of us. Robert, you can do the live entertainment. Who will help me with the hostess duties? Never mind, we can use Monopoly money and order lots of room service.

Who will help me fill the rest of the pages before the sky falls?

WHY ARE THERE ALREADY TWO PAGES ON THE NEW THREAD???????????

Are you setting up the house for the rest of us, or just claiming all the rooms? I'll take the Kid's Suite we had at HRH, thanks. Or can I get one of the giant suites with all the connected rooms at PBH? I have to have the dogs with me if I'm living there, and they need space. We can have a party with punch and cookies for the kids, and ice cream from Emach and Bolio's for the rest of us. Robert, you can do the live entertainment. Who will help me with the hostess duties? Never mind, we can use Monopoly money and order lots of room service.

Who will help me fill the rest of the pages before the sky falls?

there are two pages on the new thread cause no one here listens to me.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

they all want to grab their rooms before i move us over there.
the homies always calls dibbs on certain rooms and have their requests in advance.
kind of like staying on site........
:laughing:

we'll hang here until the light burns out...........
if you come sometime and see the door is locked and the closed sign hanging on the door knob, then the key will be under the welcome mat in room #4.......

oh, i love ice cream.............i was laughing a gut off when i read your posting above.

you are just like us........:hippie:

i thought it was kitties.

i really did...............:eek:

For some reason I thought they were bunnies but if ya say they are kitties then they are kitties
Look over me cause I can be silly and like a line from a movie moma says stupid is as stupid does and thier are times I feel pretty stupid:lmao: :lmao:

st L.

so many are saying bunnies, i didn't want to look stupid.

then i thought, hey, what the heck, they all know me here and in my blondest moments do say stupid things.

i say kitties.
you all say bunnies.

i say po tah ta
you say potah a

st L.

then i thought, hey, what the heck, they all know me here and in my blondest moments do say stupid things.

i say kitties.
you all say bunnies.

i say po tah ta
you say potah a

:lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes1

I survived Wal-Mart on a Friday.

I should put that on a tshirt.

Evening everyone! I did not ride a cow to the little city. I drove my mega hot mom van. :rolleyes:

We're now in the final 2 hour countdown until the new Spongebob Squarepants episode airs. Joshua has insisted that we make popcorn and sit under a blanket on the couch to make sure we don't miss anything.

Yes, a big Friday night here at our house. :woohoo:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

do you have a cow bumper sticker?popcorn:: or a window cling?

i haven't seen spongebob in ages; i miss squidward & plankton:goodvibes

we watched the Penguins kick butt!!!!!!! 2 games up baby:banana:

The Rats are playing down in Jennifer's neck of the woods tonight -huntington, wV, not sure how they're faring...ET hasn't phoned home yet

i thought it was a bunny too, aren't the species related in the big scheme of things? It's been a long time since advanced biology...ok teachers - time to shine:goodvibes

had pizza for dinner, hungry again-sigh

st L.

i say kitties.
you all say bunnies.

i say po tah ta
you say potah a

Jared says Bunny. I say midget Indian goat painted up for war. :upsidedow

don't we have three pages left here yet? I'm not moving until I'm evicted.

i'm with damo on this one.

let's stay here until the fat lady sings.....

Why, thank you! I'm very happy to have discovered this group! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

just think of the high post count you will end up with now.
i'm so glad that my people called your people for you to come join us here.
when we officially move to the new place, i delete my first post that i have in that thread and will do the usual welcome please join us for anyone that stops by.

Evening all ...

ya I noticed we haven't been evicted yet ... I'll stay here with you!

that's the homie....hold firm

gee, i wonder how many pages we can go past 250?

i see on the meets forums, many of those threads are over 26x at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter