Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever it is atleast it has USO on its belly :woohoo: :woohoo:

Damo is the one that created it.
i put her entire post up on memory walk day so she could have the credit on it.

pass the bunny.......cat, whatever , around to help spread the mummy dust

Is it me or does it seem like we move so fast through the pages and then the last few goes slow but if your like me I hate moving :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You gotta love the mummy dust

We need a mummified fairie avatar. Any graphic artists our there? My husband could do it, but he has less than no time. Work, school, and learning German tend to eat up many hours.

i'm going to watch some tv now.

if i don't get back until much later, i hand the lock up keys on to toot toot girl

tinker tude.........still working on a name for ya'

st l. is your car running now?
car troubles are the worse.

well, that and child birth...and then the years of raising them.....

?? why is hubby learning german??

if i don't get back until much later, i hand the lock up keys on to toot toot girl

They fixed it but for some reason the voltage light stays on while your driving and goes out when your stopped or in park and a friend said it may be a sensor going out under the dash but go figure the only thing I know about cars is put oil gas or air in the tires and thats it :lmao: :lmao:

Hitting the sack.....

Last time in this place.

Who is going to set the alarm for our big move tomorrow....

Shot the room WITHOUT a bunk bed :snooty:

Nite!

Good night homies and I guess by the time I get back on we will be in the new home :cloud9:

WHY ARE THERE ALREADY TWO PAGES ON THE NEW THREAD???????????

Are you setting up the house for the rest of us, or just claiming all the rooms? I'll take the Kid's Suite we had at HRH, thanks. Or can I get one of the giant suites with all the connected rooms at PBH? I have to have the dogs with me if I'm living there, and they need space. We can have a party with punch and cookies for the kids, and ice cream from Emach and Bolio's for the rest of us. Robert, you can do the live entertainment. Who will help me with the hostess duties? Never mind, we can use Monopoly money and order lots of room service.

Who will help me fill the rest of the pages before the sky falls?

I'll provide ear plugs, just in case!
i'm with damo on this one.

let's stay here until the fat lady sings.....

just let me know when to start singing

Ya where is Andy??? ... he's usually here at this time??? Maybe he's over at the new place?

I'm back, niece and nephew are over again, along with sis. plus i had taco bell, yum!

You guys really disappointed me. I thought for sure you would have filled this placeup while I was at the ball game. J/K!

Thanks for waiting on me. I won't be around tomorrow either though. Gotta go help mom & dad with more moving and then be back in time for another ball game tomorrow night.

Don't worry I was one of the bad ones that didn't listen to mac and already have my spot claimed! I will find you when I get home!

Have a terrific Saturday everyone!

Hi Homies!
I'll never ketchup.....I haven't been around here for a few days. I hope everyone is doing well!

He has few potential jobs lined up if his current job doesn't give him better compensation for highly skilled specialty work. Two of them will involve lots of business travel to Germany. So things are up in the air for us right now.

I'll provide ear plugs, just in case!

Oh, stop the false humility. You're hotter than hot on stage and you know it. If I have ear plugs, I can't harmonize with you. Would you prefer my soprano obligato, or a mid-range counter melody?

just let me know when to start singing

Sing now, we'll just move when you reach a dramatic, emotional crescendo on page 250.

I'm back, niece and nephew are over again, along with sis. plus i had taco bell, yum!

Welcome back! I was off looking for Betty Boop items on Amazon. Cute handbags!

I like Toot. Speaking of toot, my dog has very bad gas. It smells so strong it burns your nose and you can feel a residue on your skin. :faint: SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

I must watch Battlestar Galactica now. 'Bye for an hour.

Oh, stop the false humility. You're hotter than hot on stage and you know it. If I have ear plugs, I can't harmonize with you. Would you prefer my soprano obligato, or a mid-range counter melody?

assuming obligato means higher register.....i'd pick that one. i love soprano's. OMG, "Light in the Piazza" all the female leads are sopranos......*drools*

Sing now, we'll just move when you reach a dramatic, emotional crescendo on page 250.

Tori Amos or the score to Sweeney Tood (minus Johanna's part cause it's too high for me......unless you want Johanna to sound like she's being played by a drag queen).

Welcome back! I was off looking for Betty Boop items on Amazon. Cute handbags!

i remember watching the Betty Boop in wonderland cartoon when I was younger. it was on a tape i had. i wish they'd release her cartoons onto DVD. Which reminds me somehow to get Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD eventually.

assuming obligato means higher register.....i'd pick that one. i love soprano's. OMG, "Light in the Piazza" all the female leads are sopranos......*drools*

Yes, obligato is above the melody. I'll just have to make sure I'm not tired or I'll get laryngitus easily.

Tori Amos or the score to Sweeney Tood (minus Johanna's part cause it's too high for me......unless you want Johanna to sound like she's being played by a drag queen).

I could do Johanna, but I was thinking we need a good-bye song for the thread itsself tonight. "It'll be as if we never said good-byyyyyyyyye."

i remember watching the Betty Boop in wonderland cartoon when I was younger. it was on a tape i had. i wish they'd release her cartoons onto DVD. Which reminds me somehow to get Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD eventually.

I think they have, actually. :yay: I'll go looking. Boop-boop ba DOOP!

Yes, obligato is above the melody. I'll just have to make sure I'm not tired or I'll get laryngitus easily.

know what you mean. last show i didn in school, i lost my voice the last weekend. of course, I also had voice classes every day and was singing a part totally out of my range......but whatever

I could do Johanna, but I was thinking we need a good-bye song for the thread itsself tonight. "It'll be as if we never said good-byyyyyyyyye."

blech. I loathe Webber. We could always do Send in the Clowns!! lol i love Sondheim

I think they have, actually. :yay: I'll go looking. Boop-boop ba DOOP!

nifty!

know what you mean. last show i didn in school, i lost my voice the last weekend. of course, I also had voice classes every day and was singing a part totally out of my range......but whatever

Yes, my frequent laryngitus is the result of a very bad voice teacher (my last one six years ago) who kept telling me to do things incorrectly. I told her my throat wasn't feeling right, and she said, "As long as it's not burning, you're fine. You're just going to have to trust me." I found out later she developed nodes from bad singing and tried to have them surgically removed.

blech. I loathe Webber. We could always do Send in the Clowns!! lol i love Sondheim

Wow, someone who hates Webber! That's a first! I love Sondheim, too. Maybe you could just do a big happy moving song. My brain is dead and nothing is coming to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter