Something to think about VMK

I don't know about the CM part, heck i don't even know what it means!!!:rotfl:

I probably knew how to tell Chip and Dale apart when i was 8. Someone told me that Chip's nose is black and imagine that it's a chocolate chip. And yes, it was a Disney cast member.

Pixie Hallow didn't even have anything good when VMK was open. All you could do was make a fairy, customize your page and look at other ppl's fairies. It makes me think why they didn't close that instead of VMK.

Well now that they're making money off it they made it way better I guess...

And im sorry I never knew how to tell chip and dale apart till i was about 12 lol. Nobody ever taught me the difference. Another thing dashyboy does for me, right tink?

I know I keep talking about Kingdom Keepers! But this kind of freaked me out, at least shocked me. I found it on wikipedia, I know its probably not true, but even if you could just think about it. It was about all the things wrong about vmk described in the book.

The rules of VMK are incorrect, but make sense for the book. VMK had a limited chat dictionary so the kids couldn't have said things like Overtakers and Wayne. There also is no proximity rule in VMK - you can see any chat that goes on in the room. This feature might have been taken from Habbo Hotel, whose developers also created the game software for VMK. There were also no soda machines in VMK, and even though there are water machines, you cannot raise the cup by your control. These mistake can be attributed to the fact that the book was being written before the initial release of VMK. When Ridley talked to Yavn about the game so he could write it into the book, Yavn explained that the game was similar to Habbo Hotel (Yavn's other game).

The last part was weird for me... just something to think about. I know its nothing, but just thought I would share.

Have u all noticed that when flips posts most of the time it is like reading a book because she writes so much??

At least I dont only have a couple of words and type another post lol.
I just find things, and you know I like to talk tink. Its lots of fun. At least when I post I cant bug them after it, and they can chose to read it or not :upsidedow But you on the other hand have no choice muahaha!

Well i wish i could say that u are that talkative in real life, but that would be a lie. and lying is bad. :cutie:

Yes it is bad. Um, well? I have no idea why I am more talkative on here. I guess because im lazy and it is easier to be hyper on the computer. :laughing: Well, im getting better at being talkative around you. Waaaaay way better than the first time I saw you lol.

Yes it is bad. Um, well? I have no idea why I am more talkative on here. I guess because im lazy and it is easier to be hyper on the computer. :laughing: Well, im getting better at being talkative around you. Waaaaay way better than the first time I saw you lol.

Well, I would say it's more like babbling than being talkative. :rolleyes1

What? Elf island? What in the world are you talking about, is that a video game? lol im pretty sure im taller than you tink, so its not because im short. What is that supposed to mean?

Oh! I had no idea lol. Ok, everything I say now reminds me of vmk. Like yesterdays I said yeppers, and I immediatly started thinking about vmk bc we always said yep hers on there for some reason.
And I learned how to type with vmk, I could before, but not like now! Super fast and I memorized the key board so im good now. And I learned all the phrases like lol and stuff. I think that was actually the only one i knew before, so yeah. Random, but true.

Oh! I had no idea lol. Ok, everything I say now reminds me of vmk. Like yesterdays I said yeppers, and I immediatly started thinking about vmk bc we always said yep hers on there for some reason.
And I learned how to type with vmk, I could before, but not like now! Super fast and I memorized the key board so im good now. And I learned all the phrases like lol and stuff. I think that was actually the only one i knew before, so yeah. Random, but true.

Yeah, me too!! I used to type sooooo sloooooooowly, I would type one key, have to look at the keyboard for a long time for the other key, hit it, and so on. If nothing else was beneficial from VMK, (which I'm sure there is) It helped me gain typing skills.

Except for the fact that I mess up on the words often, I only type with my index fingers, and I have to look at the keyboard.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter