Something to think about VMK

I know it was kind of annoying when the words would blink red if you typed them wrong, or said a word you're not allowed, but I think it was kind of nice it corrected me. Now I always have to correct myself and read over everything again instead of it just blinking at me :P I would always want to type more than allowed though lol. Gosh I was so talkative on there.

I know it was kind of annoying when the words would blink red if you typed them wrong, or said a word you're not allowed, but I think it was kind of nice it corrected me. Now I always have to correct myself and read over everything again instead of it just blinking at me :P I would always want to type more than allowed though lol. Gosh I was so talkative on there.

And sometimes she still misspells words or makes typos, u think she would check more closely... :rolleyes1

Not to be rude but you and tink stray off topic in almost all the threads you post in, getting into full conversations that are irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

Sorry if that sounds rude, just pointing it out.

Well we stay on topic to begin with, but ppl stop posting about the topic after a bit and it gets boring, so we have some fun with it. There is no law against it. I think it keeps things interesting.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter