SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how Disney always drops something when you aren't looking. You can refresh a page 300 times in a week, crickets - get busy with other stuff and then find out they released a new FP or ADR yesterday or a half a day ago without you knowing. Happened to me today with MMRR.

I flipped out when I saw it up and then saw it was completely GONE. What?!!

Moved some things around and was happy to snag one with reduced riders though - thanks to this board!!!

This is either going to be a complete hot mess or the best restaurant ever.

Of course its going to be 2023 before it opens at this point so we will have a while to place our bets

I am thinking they have been super clear to say the name has nothing to do with the year 2020 as at this rate it might not open until 2021

^^Yes I'm aware that they say it isn't after the year it opens. My point was the date keeps getting pushed back to the point it feels like it is going to be years before it actually opens.

From WDW INFO: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...d-back-to-april-6-due-to-construction-delays/

"Last month, we reported that Space 220, the space-themed restaurant coming to Future World in Epcot, was set to open on March 30, but we have since been advised that the opening has been bumped to April 6, 2020.
The delay, according to our well-placed sources, is due to a large pane of glass getting broken during construction and needing to be specially ordered (taking 8 weeks). Once the new glass arrives, the roof may need to be removed to install it.
The restaurant’s menu is still in the testing phase and it is unknown at this time when it will be released or when Advance Dining Reservations will open for this much-anticipated location."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter