Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, those look delicious. I haven't made any heart sugar cookies for Valentines Day yet. I usually do, but, then I eat them all. It turns a cheat day into cheat weeks and weeks, lol. :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
Ooooh. They were good.:goodvibes
Could send you and Bob a couple.

We love Cracker Barrel hear also. Unfortunately we haven't been in ages because there isn't one around us either.
Hey girl. You gotta look around.
There's one not far from you.

1960 N W 150th Ave., Pembroke Pines FL
exit 11 on I-75

here's a map.....http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...32,-80.306282&spn=0.075565,0.159645&z=13&om=0

Bet ya can taste dem grits now.:lmao:

Oooops! Wings are done. Ready for some football!

With Stout Sailor's Leggs, and I used to have a License to Fly....

Thanks for the fish extender pattern. I'll see if Mom can make one for us.

CopyofP4140006.jpg

The Start

P4150011.jpg

Getting there,

P2030070.jpg

In the bathroom

Now after all that I need a cookie.... wish I had Boats To Build.

How does one become a Met's fan and live in VA? Congrats on Santana--that is a big get for the Mets. Hopefully they can stay together until the end--all the way through the playoffs. We are Yankee fans--but I grew up a Met fan-married a Yankee fan and gave birth to Yankee fans--so our house is a Yankee house, but I still have a little Met in me.

We are leaving for FLA in 10 days!!! I cannot wait. I hope the weather is good.

Quick answer: I grew up in Queens a couple of miles from Shea. Still love my Mets, though we've lived in VA for a lot of years. It was good news about Santana; I just hope he can deal w/playing in NY.

All of you craving Cracker Barrel need to come here; we've got them all over the place (and yes, I'm from the north, but I also love grits and VA). But I do have to say, "WAY TO GO, GIANTS!!!!" What a game! :dance3: :woohoo:

We leave next Sunday for SSR and don't you know I got called for jury duty this coming Thursday! :scared: Geez Louise, I told them I was leaving town, but they called me in anyway. I just hope I don't get some kind of long, drawn-out trial. :headache:

We leave next Sunday for SSR and don't you know I got called for jury duty this coming Thursday! :scared: Geez Louise, I told them I was leaving town, but they called me in anyway. I just hope I don't get some kind of long, drawn-out trial. :headache:

YIKES! Isn't that always the way! I hope you can get out of it some how.

Due to the new board rules this thread is being closed because it has exceeded the maximum length. Please feel free to start a new one with a link back to this thread.

Quote:
Update from Webmaster Alex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

LINK TO NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter