Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I don't really care who wins (No Browns = No interest!), but I'll watch for the commercials, Tim will watch for the game. It will also be a perfect time to go to the gym! Merrick is still sick, but his fever has settled down a bit. Poor little guy is such a good baby, but was a miserable little man for the past few days.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with "Body For Life", but we had our cheat day/off day yesterday. Wasted it on Macaroni Grill! I wish we would have had a meal like Tracy and Bill's. My word, that sounded good. There are a good amount of good restaurants here, and we should have planned it better. Well, we'll do it for next week, I guess. Our favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I, will be on the list for sure!

To everyone on this thread, my apologies about the above, I think I've calmed down now. In the last 5 minutes of the game, my heart was racing and my hand holding the TV remote control was visably shaking.

What a result.:rolleyes1

David

That's cool.
We have a couple of guys that go on and on about Jimmy Buffett some times.
Pages at a time.:sad2:

.....I don't know if anyone is familiar with "Body For Life", but we had our cheat day/off day yesterday. Wasted it on Macaroni Grill! I wish we would have had a meal like Tracy and Bill's. My word, that sounded good. There are a good amount of good restaurants here, and we should have planned it better. Well, we'll do it for next week, I guess. Our favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I, will be on the list for sure!

"cheat day"
That is my problem. Too many "cheat days".:lmao:
Yesterday and today.:sad2:
Actually, I think that since October, I have had more "cheat days" that "on days".

Oh well, back to it tomorrow.

Everybody have a great day.

I guess. Our favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I, will be on the list for sure!

We love The Egg and I as well. We make sure we eat there whenever we are in Denver. Thinking about the food, I wish we were there this morning.

"cheat day"
That is my problem. Too many "cheat days".:lmao:
Yesterday and today.:sad2:
Actually, I think that since October, I have had more "cheat days" that "on days".

Oh well, back to it tomorrow.

Everybody have a great day.
The cheat day is the only thing that keeps me with this....after Weight watchers wasted stuff, a box full of Nutrisystem food sitting in the dining room (anybody want it:lmao: ???) ....this is the only lifestyle program that lets me eat well on my regular days, then save up all my goodies for one day a week. Plus, the workouts are great. So yesterdays breakfast was a Caramel Machiatto, a blueberry scone and 3 chocolate chip cookies! Really, I could have done without the rest of the cheat day....Starbucks and cookies made my day! Next week will have to have ice cream. That is my true weakness....Cold Stone here I come!

The cheat day is the only thing that keeps me with this....after Weight watchers wasted stuff, a box full of Nutrisystem food sitting in the dining room (anybody want it:lmao: ???) ....this is the only lifestyle program that lets me eat well on my regular days, then save up all my goodies for one day a week. Plus, the workouts are great. So yesterdays breakfast was a Caramel Machiatto, a blueberry scone and 3 chocolate chip cookies! Really, I could have done without the rest of the cheat day....Starbucks and cookies made my day! Next week will have to have ice cream. That is my true weakness....Cold Stone here I come!

Oh yeah. Way to go. Now the cheat day will be a BIG CHEAT DAY for me.:lmao:
I like Cold Stone. There is a local place that I prefer. Frozen custard.
Starbucks.....Lee and Belle like stopping there (Belle gets a cup of whipped cream at the drive thru)

But cookies. They are my weakness. Have been since I was a little kid.
My mom made the best cookies.
I did good yesterday. No cheating, until Lee said let's go to that bakery.....
cookies.jpg

I have only had a couple:rolleyes1

send some my way??? :lmao: A couple of those is nothing!!! Those do look good!!!! (That picture is mild torture for me....one whole week to go all over again!)

Lazy here too. But we think we will go out for breakfast.
We have this Cracker Barrel giftcard we have had for a while.

ahhhhhhhh........Cracker Barrel......have fond memories of Mama's French Toast breakfast......think of me while you're there because it looks like it will be a looooooooong time before I get my next Cracker Barrel fix :sad: ......something like August 23 or 24th :drive: :car:

That's cool.
We have a couple of guys that go on and on about Jimmy Buffett some times.
Pages at a time.:sad2:

yes they do...and some of those Parrotheads have created some Parakeets (aka Parrotheads in training)!!!!!!! :lmao:

Okay, so I don't really care who wins (No Browns = No interest!), but I'll watch for the commercials, Tim will watch for the game. It will also be a perfect time to go to the gym! Merrick is still sick, but his fever has settled down a bit. Poor little guy is such a good baby, but was a miserable little man for the past few days.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with "Body For Life", but we had our cheat day/off day yesterday. Wasted it on Macaroni Grill! I wish we would have had a meal like Tracy and Bill's. My word, that sounded good. There are a good amount of good restaurants here, and we should have planned it better. Well, we'll do it for next week, I guess. Our favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I, will be on the list for sure!

Jill

Hope Merrick starts to feel better soon...he is such a cutie!!!!!!

That is funny that you have an Egg and I...we also have two in town....wonder if they are part of the same chain.....we have only been a couple of times....found it to be too greasy for our liking......I'd give anything to have some Cracker Barrels and Bob Evans here in the Great White North.....oh what I wouldn't give right now for a great big bowl of Bob Evans Sausage Gravy or Cracker Barrel's Mama's French Toast breakfast.....I guess I'll have to settle for my plain 'ol oatmeal......

Evening all.

Currently 6:30pm here in the UK and it's been a bright but cold day again.

We took Alex to choir and did some shopping whilst we were waiting.

If I'm not too tired I'll try and stay awake long enough to watch some of the Superbowl - coverage starts at 10:50 here. The longest I've ever managed to stay awake was to watch Prince at the half-time.

May your team be as successful as mine (Wales) was yesterday.

David

Good Morning All.
Wish I could say that the weather was beautiful, but it is not.
Cloudy and will be that way for next few days. Rain monday and tuesday.

Now yesterday was great.
The sun came out. Very bright day with all of the snow.
We took Belle to the park by the river. She had a blast.
The SnowBeagle finally came out in her.
Up until this time she acted as though she hated the snow.
Yesterday, she was just like Tippy used to be.
Running and plowing the snow with her snout.
She even made some doggie snowangels. (rolling on her back)
Something like this (this is not her)
dogangel.jpg

Had so much fun, we are heading back.
Of course, we will be back in time for the Super Bowl.
Pats by 10.:thumbsup2

I absolutely love your pic. My girl, Georgie (spaniel mix), does the same thing. She hates rain, but loooooves the snow.

Tracy, congrats on the purchase and welcome home!

David, congrats on your team winning. We're NY Mets fans, and there's nothing like that amazing excitement watching your team pull out a big win.

Well, it's time to make the chili. Happy Superbowl Day, everyone.

I absolutely love your pic. My girl, Georgie (spaniel mix), does the same thing. She hates rain, but loooooves the snow.

Tracy, congrats on the purchase and welcome home!

David, congrats on your team winning. We're NY Mets fans, and there's nothing like that amazing excitement watching your team pull out a big win.

Well, it's time to make the chili. Happy Superbowl Day, everyone.

LOVE THAT DOG PICTURE!
My Reggie , Eng. Springer Spaniel, loves the rain -a true Brit! He also loves hiking in th woods and finding any wet muddy place to run through. I get alot of joy watching him.

Congrats Davis in the win. What a comeback! Rugby is a game I do not know, it looks very rough and tumble, and muddy!--My DS and DD have started to play Irish/Gaeilic football. I am trying to learn a bit about that one. Baseball-well that is the one I know and football-Go Big Blue!

How does one become a Met's fan and live in VA? Congrats on Santana--that is a big get for the Mets. Hopefully they can stay together until the end--all the way through the playoffs. We are Yankee fans--but I grew up a Met fan-married a Yankee fan and gave birth to Yankee fans--so our house is a Yankee house, but I still have a little Met in me.

I think I am the reverse--I have more Off days than On Days!:rolleyes1
(Not good)

We are leaving for FLA in 10 days!!! I cannot wait. I hope the weather is good.

But cookies. They are my weakness. Have been since I was a little kid.
My mom made the best cookies.
I did good yesterday. No cheating, until Lee said let's go to that bakery.....
cookies.jpg

I have only had a couple:rolleyes1

Ooh, those look delicious. I haven't made any heart sugar cookies for Valentines Day yet. I usually do, but, then I eat them all. It turns a cheat day into cheat weeks and weeks, lol. :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

ahhhhhhhh........Cracker Barrel......have fond memories of Mama's French Toast breakfast......think of me while you're there because it looks like it will be a looooooooong time before I get my next Cracker Barrel fix :sad: ......something like August 23 or 24th :drive: :car:

We love Cracker Barrel hear also. Unfortunately we haven't been in ages because there isn't one around us either.

Boy I wish I were leaving for Florida in 10 days! Have a great time!

I'll be leaving in 211 days.

210 more days til our 5 night double dip cruise! :woohoo:

This is my first cruise so I am a bit excited about it. Please overlook me. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Just a vent about Frontier Airlines frequent flyer miles....What's the use of having them if you can't use them!?!?! So, yeah, I am a bit behind with reserving a seat this year, but nothing is available returning out of either MCO or TPA for our trip in August/Sept (just one stinkin seat is all I am asking!!) So, okay, I decide we'll do all of those in cash and I'll use those miles to head to Cleveland in June for my cousins wedding.....and nothing is available for a two week span in June! Come on, who wants to go from Denver to Cleveland in June? I am just frustrated about that! So annoying! Our last flight experience was less than enjoyable with them, so much so that I would love to switch to another "favorite" airline. But they have Direct TV! What is a girl who hates flying to do?!?!

Okay, I am done. Back to your regular scheduled programming.

And I now have a hankering for the Pecan Pancakes and fried okra at Cracker Barrel. Dang all of you!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter