Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is early but it would be great to know who is joining us. DH and I and my 2 kiddos are 4 and 1. I am so excited!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi everyone. I finally found this thread. I had put in several searches to find a thread for this cruise and nothing came up so I started a new one on the regular DCL board. Then I saw the cruise meets and posted it there too, so now there are 3 threads going on this cruise. I sincerely apologize to dvcnewgirl. I'm going to try to stop/end the other two threads so if any of you see those please do not reply on those so we all can get to know each other through this thread. Sorry for the confusion!:guilty:

"Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/09 Are you going?"

started by: DVCnewgirl

"THIS IS WHERE THE PARTYS AT" party:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rainbow: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:wave2: Hi everyone. I finally found this thread. I had put in several searches to find a thread for this cruise and nothing came up so I started a new one on the regular DCL board. Then I saw the cruise meets and posted it there too, so now there are 3 threads going on this cruise. I sincerely apologize to dvcnewgirl. I'm going to try to stop/end the other two threads so if any of you see those please do not reply on those so we all can get to know each other through this thread. Sorry for the confusion!:guilty:

No Problem!:thumbsup2 I am just glad to know some DIS'ers are coming!:cheer2: It is going to be great!:banana:

DH and I are thinking about this one - haven't made up our minds yet. My parents may come along on this one, too.

Hopefully we'll know more in a few days but I wanted to toss my hat in the ring just in case! :goodvibes

DH and I are thinking about this one - haven't made up our minds yet. My parents may come along on this one, too.

Hopefully we'll know more in a few days but I wanted to toss my hat in the ring just in case! :goodvibes

Join us...come on! You know you want to.....:rainbow:

Where they might take us in case of hurricane????
WE travelled last Sept and had NO weather issues at all. So we are looking forward to a cruise in Sept too... only issue will be swimming pool with disabled 11 yr old. She's probably gonna be stuck in the wading pool / toddler end!

Where they might take us in case of hurricane????
WE travelled last Sept and had NO weather issues at all. So we are looking forward to a cruise in Sept too... only issue will be swimming pool with disabled 11 yr old. She's probably gonna be stuck in the wading pool / toddler end!

Have you gone on a Disney Cruise? I would think they would have a way for her to get into the pool. Have you checked the DISabilities board? I would hope she gets to do whatever she wants to do!:flower3:

Do you guys think they will do some of the 7 day things on the 5 night cruise? Like Palo brunch? Pumba Pj Party etc.? :confused3 :confused3 :love:

Do you guys think they will do some of the 7 day things on the 5 night cruise? Like Palo brunch? Pumba Pj Party etc.? :confused3 :confused3 :love:

We did the brunch at Palo on the 4 night, so I'm sure they'll have that. The brunch is normally on the day at sea. :thumbsup2 I do wonder if they will add anything from the 7 night cruises though, for example another nighttime show. :scratchin I'm just so excited about the double dip at Castway Cay!! :cool1: :beach: pirate:

tynkerbell - we'll have to hook our DDs up since they'll both be 14 on the cruise. Mine wants to take a friend with her (she's very shy and doesn't meet new people to well), but that would be a little difficult with her twin brother in the same room. :rolleyes:

We did the brunch at Palo on the 4 night, so I'm sure they'll have that. The brunch is normally on the day at sea. :thumbsup2 I do wonder if they will add anything from the 7 night cruises though, for example another nighttime show. :scratchin I'm just so excited about the double dip at Castway Cay!! :cool1: :beach: pirate:

:

Thanks for the info. I want to do the brunch! I am looking forward to CC I just haven't been there yet. Our first Disney Cruise is in May on the Wonder..:banana: . Then I know I will be even more excited about this cruise!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. I want to do the brunch! I am looking forward to CC I just haven't been there yet. Our first Disney Cruise is in May on the Wonder..:banana: . Then I know I will be even more excited about this cruise!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Palo Brunch is wonderful. My DH and I did it on our cruise last October. The only bad thing about it is there are too many good, tasty, beautiful foods to try that for most people it's impossible to try them all so then you have the dilema of what to try and what not to try. :confused3 Too bad they don't offer Palo Brunch every morning.:rotfl:

Castaway Cay is wonderful too.:cool1: Having the double dip at CC is what convinced me to go ahead and book this cruise - that and it's 5 nights instead of only 3 or 4. Those of you with kids, if you are comfortable with placing them in the kid programs at CC for a couple of hours, it will be worth you while to sneak off to Serenity Bay!!:hug:

tynkerbell - we'll have to hook our DDs up since they'll both be 14 on the cruise. Mine wants to take a friend with her (she's very shy and doesn't meet new people to well), but that would be a little difficult with her twin brother in the same room. :rolleyes:

My daughter is very shy also. She'd love knowing a friend will be onboard with her so we should have them swapping emails and stuff beforehand. :goodvibes

We're going!!

We'll be doing the repo right before. Can't wait!!

I've gone ahead and merged the two threads for you so all the posts are in one place. Have fun planning your cruise!

I've gone ahead and merged the two threads for you so all the posts are in one place. Have fun planning your cruise!

Thank you from me too for merging the threads.:thumbsup2

I had to do a little editing of some of my posts that got transferred over because they didn't quite make sense on this thread.:upsidedow

:scared1: The only thing that might be confusing now is that my original post from the other thread shows up on this thread before the post that says I finally found this thread. Hopefully this post will clear up any confusion that anyone might have.:confused3

:thumbsup2 LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!!! We only have 19 months left before we sail :dance3: How many days is that? :wizard:

:beach: 5 Night Double Dip September 1, 2008 :sail:
Welcoming The Magic Home
With 2 Stops To Paradise
For these five nights.... I will never grow up.​
nevergrowupae7yc4.jpg
castawaydutchman3small1.jpg

09-01-2008_5+Night+Magic+Double+Dip_199-21-133.png

Hear The Magic's Horn Here

popcorn:: BEFORE THE CRUISEpopcorn::

Tracking the MAGIC - C6PT7 = Call Sign.

Door Sign's - Tammymacb / Tammy - Version - HERE
Tynkerbell / Dody - Version - HERE

Signature Signs -Tammymacb / Tammy - Version..Here
Tynkerbell / Dody - Version ..Here

Teens on the Special 5 Night Bahamas Cruise 9/1/08 CLICK HERE

The Dis Roster - See this Post.

Name Badges and Lanyards - Icunurse Celste
These will be a gift from the Following Disers.
Hygiene99, Scott H, Winotracy, BobandLee, Wrabitdad, Mickey&JoshNut, Janis, 2canadianfans, Ennisb, DisneyPinDiva, Plutosmom & plutospal, Nordkin .

See a lanyard & name badge from the May Repo Here
They will have your dis name and real name on them! this one does not.

Wristbands - LCTsMom / Lisa - More info Here

Precruise Wine & Cheese Meet - Scott H / Scott & Lynn - To be held, August 31,2008 - Time to be announced, Animal Kingdom Villas, Room Number to be posted here after checkin.
BYOB These have been fun in the past great chance to meet the others..

Please PM, Scott & lynn. Let them Know if you may attend ( little closer to the cruise!)

Pre Cruise Radisson & Grills Meet -

Master list of birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations - Winotracy - More info Here

:woohoo: Whats Happening Onboard :woohoo:

Presailaway Dis Meet - Starboard Side, Deck 10 / 3 PM. :grouphug:

Sailaway DIS Party - Deck 10, Overlooking the Pool - Starboard Side - 4:30 PM :dance3:

Stateroom Tours - PlutosMom / Lacy - See this post - Still in Planning stages More to follow.
If you would like to Allow others to view your room please PM.
If you would like to go on the tour, Also PM, Lacy.

Fish Extender Gifts - This is a fun "game" that was started with the Westbound Panama Canal cruise. For those who want to give gifts, please use the roster for names and locations of people. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to give anything to get anything !!

~~~ What is a Fish Extender ~~~ Click Here.

The Official Disney Magic DisBoard Jammie Breakfast - Mickey&Joshnut / Elaine - More info Here. Please, Pm Elaine, to be added to the list..

The Wine & Cheese Dis Meet - Winotracy - To be held in the Roy O. Disney Suite. More on that to come!

Linked Early Dining - Anyone want this ??

Linked Late Dining - Winotracy - Send her a Pm.

(Linked dining means, you will sit with other Dis board members.)

ScrapBooking - Seaulater / Linda - More info to follow.

Mini-Navigator - Seaulater / Linda - More info to follow.

Pirate Nght Group Photo.-Seaulater / Linda - More info to follow.

Pirate Night Dis Meet. - Grab your favorite Wench and come on up to deck 10, to party and meet other Disers.

Dis Group Photo - ?

Secret Mickeys - Gift exchange ~Anyone want this? *** info from a prior Cruise****

Coconut Bra Sorority or CBS~~~Tink33 / Leslie & Icunurse Celeste Founders, First Member ~ Caitsmama - Stacy
Get all the info Starting HERE
The Disney logo ~ Here

For all those CBS sisters uneasy with a real coconut bra - we can make shirts like these: See this post

THE GRASS SKIRT FRATERNITY -
hula.gif
-- Scott H. - See a photo here - Get Your Fraternity T SHIRT & THONG. - HERE - New Members Click Here.

Cigars and Scotch - Webray / Cheryl & Bob & Bobandlee - RSVP via pm to webray for an afternoon of cigars and scotch with the Bobs'. outside cove cafe. Cigars and Scotch will be provided. - When you RSVP please indicate whether you like mild, medium or full bodied cigars. - Also your name/stateroom number in case any changes in time or location need to be made. Thanks! - Hosted by Bob (bobandlee) and Bob (webray) :)

The Dis Luncheon - This to take place on the last Sea Day of the cruise, at noon time. To be held at whatever dining room is open that Day. Parrot Cay? No list Just Show up!

:surfweb: Other Tid Bits :hug:

Deb Wills - Will be onboard :worship:

Tips - Tip caculator Here

Packing List - Click here

Special Dining Nights From Disney Cruise Line® -

Pirates Night - Sept. 2008
Formal Night: - Sept. 2008

SHIPPING INFO - Need to ship something Ahead?
See this Post

Geo-Caches - Located on Castaway Cay.

:idea: After Our Cruise :sad2:

This Will Be The Only Hurricane We See..
f6d7b188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter