Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on the boards. We've had a time that can only be described as almost unbelievable.

DH and I have been dealing w/our moms, both of them chronically ill and slipping into dementia. Well, within the last 3 weeks, we lost both of them. So, you can imagine...

At any rate, could someone possibly point me to any recent info that I might need to know or bring me up to speed on any good stuff going on? (Right now, I just don't have the time to catch up on all of the posts.) Thanks so much.

BTW, we just got our docs. (To show you how things have been, I completely forgot about them until they showed up. In the past, we were practically attacking the UPS guy every time he passed.)

So sorry to hear. We lost both Laxdad's Father and Step Father 3 weeks apart in Feb. We certainly understand.

Congrats on the retirement package, Janis!! Whoo hoo for you!!!

Your Bully looks like he/she could be brother/sister to ours.

Oh I'd love to see photos, I love all bulldogs! We use to have his sister (a litter mate) as well, but she died pretty suddenly just over 3 years ago. So he's getting "old" now at 7 1/2.

this was on his last bday

wr8430bw.jpg

Hi everyone. You're getting close to that magic number. Can someone please start a new thread and put a link up. We'll then need to close you down!

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on the boards. We've had a time that can only be described as almost unbelievable.

DH and I have been dealing w/our moms, both of them chronically ill and slipping into dementia. Well, within the last 3 weeks, we lost both of them. So, you can imagine...

At any rate, could someone possibly point me to any recent info that I might need to know or bring me up to speed on any good stuff going on? (Right now, I just don't have the time to catch up on all of the posts.) Thanks so much.

BTW, we just got our docs. (To show you how things have been, I completely forgot about them until they showed up. In the past, we were practically attacking the UPS guy every time he passed.)

So sorry for your losses. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

WOO HOO! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

No, I didn't get my docs, but even better I was given my official notification at work and that means I retire next Thursday!!!! Going out with a great package, too! I am so excited! And what a way to celebrate - a DCL cruise with my DIS friends!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So kids could probably get away with shorts at dinner for the regular casual dinner nights? :confused: I guess sneakers wouldn't cut it though, :idea: how about a pair of black Disney Crocs?

My kids don't do Crocs. The only shoes they wear are cleats, sneaks and flips! I have tried other options-but to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter