Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just do not pack the dog!!! But I will happily take the pup for an FE gift;)

Haha, but if you look closely there's two dogs in the photo. They are circling me like sharks!!!

Ok, I thought about shipping some ahead, but a few concerns...isn't there a box size/weight limit? And would it be ok shipping food in this heat? It will be 900 degrees all the way from my home in LA to FL. I'd hate all the stuff to be melted and messy (or full of ants!).

Yes Welcome Aboard to all you new cruisers.

DON"T FORGET TO PACK YOUR GRASS SKIRTS

Man I better print up a big batch of Membership cards. Ya have to wear your skirt to sail away to get one.

wr0490.jpg

Oh wow, I never knew that Laffy Taffy came in sticks like that .. hmm maybe it's an east coast thing :confused3

Sorry to be MIA for a while, is it too late for us to get some dining partners for second seating?

Haha, but if you look closely there's two dogs in the photo. They are circling me like sharks!!!

Ok, I thought about shipping some ahead, but a few concerns...isn't there a box size/weight limit? And would it be ok shipping food in this heat? It will be 900 degrees all the way from my home in LA to FL. I'd hate all the stuff to be melted and messy (or full of ants!).

If by chance you are spending the night at a WDW resort before the cruise, you can have the box shipped to your resort to be held for your arrival.

If by chance you are spending the night at a WDW resort before the cruise, you can have the box shipped to your resort to be held for your arrival.

Nope, we are doing WDW after the cruise. I still haven't booked a room for us the night before...just need to pick a spot near PC! I think I spent my hotel money today though. :rotfl:

And what's all this talk of grass skirts anyway...I got one recently for my dd, is she too young to join the club?

Man I better print up a big batch of Membership cards. Ya have to wear your skirt to sail away to get one.

Hey Scott & Lynn,

Welcome back! Go ahead and make a membership card for Allen. I'm going to order a grass skirt for him anyway.:rotfl:

Also glad to hear that we aren't the only ones leaving the formal wear at home.:thumbsup2

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

I am going the whole hog for formal night and have ordered an evening gown from Ebay. I figured that I would have to buy something whether I go formal or tropical and it was more cost effective to go formal as we have a big black tie event at work before Christmas so I can wear the gown then as well whereas the tropical attire I would probably only wear on this cruise. DH won't be quite so formal. He will wear slacks, shirt tie and a nice vest.

dolphingirl47

My Dh said jacket too, and since I already have a lbd in my owners locker, I guess we'll be formal too. He wears tropical most other nights, anyway.

I'm getting SO excited. Is there a party at the Radisson the night before?

Okay, just do not pack the dog!!! But I will happily take the pup for an FE gift;)

Sorry Jill, the dog is for concierge level guests! :lmao:

You can have the new poster from Fort Collins, Sorcerer-Mickey :lmao:

ok, you can have the second one.

:beach: 5 Night Double Dip September 1, 2008 :sail:
Welcoming The Magic Home
With 2 Stops To Paradise
For these five nights.... I will never grow up.​
nevergrowupae7yc4.jpg
castawaydutchman3small1.jpg

09-01-2008_5+Night+Magic+Double+Dip_199-21-133.png

Hear The Magic's Horn Here

popcorn:: BEFORE THE CRUISEpopcorn::

Ships Horn Ringtone for cell phone
- here

Tracking the MAGIC - C6PT7 = Call Sign.

Door Sign's - Tammymacb / Tammy - Version - HERE
Tynkerbell / Dody - Version - HERE

Signature Signs -Tammymacb / Tammy - Version - Here
Tynkerbell / Dody - Version - Here

Teens on the Special 5 Night Bahamas Cruise 9/1/08 CLICK HERE

The Dis Roster - See this Post.

Name Badges and Lanyards -
Design support provided by ~ Kpros ~ Ken.
These will be a gift from the Following Disers.
Hygiene99, Scott H; Winotracy; BobandLee; Wrabitdad; Mickey&JoshNut; Janis; DisneyPinDiva; Nordkin; M4travels; ulittletinker; cardidog.
See a lanyard & name badge from the May Repo 2005 Here

Where and when do I get my Lanyard. - http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26270452&postcount=3149

Precruise Wine & Cheese Meet - ?

Pre Cruise Radisson & Grills Meet - ?

:woohoo: Whats Happening Onboard :woohoo:

Presailaway Dis Meet - Starboard Side, Deck 10 / 3 PM. :grouphug:

Sailaway DIS Party - Deck 10, Overlooking the Pool - Starboard Side - 4:30 PM :dance3:

Stateroom Tours - nhpgator - WAS PlutosMom she has original info!
Want to see what other cat staterooms are like go on this fun tour.

People UNSURE on about how many cabins or cost! click here

Fish Extender Gifts - This is a fun "game" that was started with the Westbound Panama Canal cruise. For those who want to give gifts, please use the roster for names and locations of people. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to give anything to get anything !!

~~~ What is a Fish Extender ~~~ Click Here.

Spreadsheet for easy FE Gift Giving - ulittletinker / Virginia - Will be made public for printing, work in progress.. link below.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25813041&postcount=2653]

People UNSURE on about how many cabins or cost! click here

The Wine & Cheese Dis Meet - Winotracy - To be held in the Roy O. Disney Suite. - http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26059975&postcount=2968

Palos Brunch wish list for Private room - ulittletinker / Virginia - See this Post CLOSED

Linked Early Dining -

Linked Late Dining - Winotracy - Send her a Pm. / See this Post

(Linked dining means, you will sit with other Dis board members.)

ScrapBooking - Seaulater / Linda - More info to follow.

Coconut Bra Sorority or CBS~~~Tink33 / Leslie & Icunurse Celeste Founders, First Member ~ Caitsmama - Stacy
Get all the info Starting HERE
The Disney logo ~ Here

For all those CBS sisters uneasy with a real coconut bra - we can make shirts like these: See this post

Janis Design here - http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25979761&postcount=2911

THE GRASS SKIRT FRATERNITY -
hula.gif
-- Scott H. - See a photo here - Get Your Fraternity T SHIRT & THONG. - HERE - New Members Click Here.

The Dis Luncheon - This to take place on the last Sea Day of the cruise, at noon time. To be held at whatever dining room is open that Day. Parrot Cay? No list Just Show up!

:surfweb: Other Tid Bits :hug:

Deb Wills - Will be onboard :worship:

Tips - Tip caculator Here

Packing List - Click here

Special Dining Nights From Disney Cruise Line® -

Pirates Night - 3rd night of the cruise.
Formal Night: - 4th night of the cruise.

Airline check in on the ship
..this post

SHIPPING INFO - Need to ship something Ahead?
See this Post

Geo-Caches - Located on Castaway Cay.

:idea: After Our Cruise :sad2:

Stroll around Epcot or something like that! -Scott H. - Join scott and others after your cruise -

This Will Be The Only Hurricane We See..
47b7d702b3127ccebcd14ac489d300000036100QbMWbFy5bsW

Hey Peter!

A question on the DIS luncheon... it's scheduled for the last sea day of the cruise!!!

Since we only have one sea day... DAY 4... is that the day? :confused3 I know we're planning the room tours and wine + cheese party then too... BUSY DAY! :cool1:

Oh wow, I never knew that Laffy Taffy came in sticks like that .. hmm maybe it's an east coast thing :confused3

Sorry to be MIA for a while, is it too late for us to get some dining partners for second seating?

Hey Peter!

A question on the DIS luncheon... it's scheduled for the last sea day of the cruise!!!

Since we only have one sea day... DAY 4... is that the day? :confused3 I know we're planning the room tours and wine + cheese party then too... BUSY DAY! :cool1:

I say since no one has talked about this and I believe it was a carry over from previous cruises, we should take it off the list. Anyone doing brunch on this cruise will be on that day, then the cabin tours (starting around 12:30???) followed by the wine & cheese party (1:00 or 1:30 following the cabin tours).

Speaking of the wine & cheese party, I have set up the cheese, but you all need to bring the wine.

I say since no one has talked about this and I believe it was a carry over from previous cruises, we should take it off the list. Anyone doing brunch on this cruise will be on that day, then the cabin tours (starting around 12:30???) followed by the wine & cheese party (1:00 or 1:30 following the cabin tours).

Speaking of the wine & cheese party, I have set up the cheese, but you all need to bring the wine.

Sounds good to me Tracy! Sea Day will be a BUSY one!

We have a new wine from our local winery here in NJ... thought we'd bring it to try... sounds DIFFERENT!

KIWI WINE!

Boones Farm ROCKS!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

The boxes o wine also pack rather nicely. :thumbsup2

WIll have to stop by and pick up a bottle based on the lable of course.

Thank You, for adding us to your lName Badge List.

Natasha and Gage 11 years old

Hey, Natasha!!!!!! Didn't even notice you posted or joined and I am glad you did!!!! :banana:

We need to touch base to see when we can meet up if you are at WDW before the cruise.

I am starting early today--so here we go:

24Days.jpg

short packing, fish extender gift fixing, planning, dreaming days to go

:thumbsup2 I even got one for my 5 year old DS :cool1:
We'll see if he wears it though:rolleyes1

Zazzle nixed my order....kinda thought they would as it had "copyrighted" Disney characters in it (Vixey and Tod), but I am still kinda bummed because it was so freaking cute! I figure if Disney is willing to sue a couple who has Disney look a like character costumes, Zazzle would not allow the printing, but oh well:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter