Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say since no one has talked about this and I believe it was a carry over from previous cruises, we should take it off the list. Anyone doing brunch on this cruise will be on that day, then the cabin tours (starting around 12:30???) followed by the wine & cheese party (1:00 or 1:30 following the cabin tours).

Speaking of the wine & cheese party, I have set up the cheese, but you all need to bring the wine.

Of course you got the cheese... you're from Wisconsin:thumbsup2

Of course you got the cheese... you're from Wisconsin:thumbsup2

Most of the cheese will be coming from the ship, but I took care of arranging it. If all works out, my sister will be bringing cheese curds and mozzarella whips with her :thumbsup2

WOO HOO! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

No, I didn't get my docs, but even better I was given my official notification at work and that means I retire next Thursday!!!! Going out with a great package, too! I am so excited! And what a way to celebrate - a DCL cruise with my DIS friends!

No, I didn't get my docs, but even better I was given my official notification at work and that means I retire next Thursday!!!! Going out with a great package, too! I am so excited! And what a way to celebrate - a DCL cruise with my DIS friends!

Congrats!!! :dance3: :dance3:

My documents will be here today :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes congrats, a few months for me but I know I will not get a package.

It was just luck for me. I had hoped to retire this year anyway, and then my company announced we would be closing in 08 and everyone who stayed would get severance packages. For once I was in the right place at the right time. :goodvibes

It was just luck for me. I had hoped to retire this year anyway, and then my company announced we would be closing in 08 and everyone who stayed would get severance packages. For once I was in the right place at the right time. :goodvibes

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:goodvibes C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :goodvibes

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes J A N IC E :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on the boards. We've had a time that can only be described as almost unbelievable.

DH and I have been dealing w/our moms, both of them chronically ill and slipping into dementia. Well, within the last 3 weeks, we lost both of them. So, you can imagine...

At any rate, could someone possibly point me to any recent info that I might need to know or bring me up to speed on any good stuff going on? (Right now, I just don't have the time to catch up on all of the posts.) Thanks so much.

BTW, we just got our docs. (To show you how things have been, I completely forgot about them until they showed up. In the past, we were practically attacking the UPS guy every time he passed.)

Just a quick check in. Been bombarded at work. Guess that's what happens when you are the guinea pig for the whole new accounting system for the whole country!

Been out of town at training, back and forth.

Still coming, planning on doing the mini-nav still and putting something together for scrapbooking. Hopefully can come up with something this weekend!

I know that if there is anything critical I need to know that a couple of you know how to find me! HA

Can't wait to see everyone.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on the boards. We've had a time that can only be described as almost unbelievable.

DH and I have been dealing w/our moms, both of them chronically ill and slipping into dementia. Well, within the last 3 weeks, we lost both of them. So, you can imagine...

At any rate, could someone possibly point me to any recent info that I might need to know or bring me up to speed on any good stuff going on? (Right now, I just don't have the time to catch up on all of the posts.) Thanks so much.

BTW, we just got our docs. (To show you how things have been, I completely forgot about them until they showed up. In the past, we were practically attacking the UPS guy every time he passed.)

I am so very sorry for both your losses, I lost my dad this year and it's been tough. Being ill at the end certainly doesn't make it any easier.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

I am so sorry to hear of your losses. You can use the cruise to unwind and begin the healing process. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your losses. It's never easy even when they are not well.

Congrats!:thumbsup2
I have at least 27 years to go:sad2:

Yes congrats, a few months for me but I know I will not get a package.

Scott I garanteeee you will get a package!
The usps always comes thru...:thumbsup2

Puff,---- the dis luncheon Gone...

Was on the Magic Cruise Sept. 8 - 14, 2007 so this is our 2nd Cruise !!! YIPPEEE !!:banana:

Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to spending our vacation with all of you !!!

Holy heavens, not sure what I've gotten myself into! We raided a few stores today to load up on goodies for the fish extenders. I came home a couple hundred dollars poorer :scared1: and with my trunk loaded down. So now, how in the world do we get this stuff ON THE SHIP????

wr0490.jpg

Your Bully looks like he/she could be brother/sister to ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter