Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

Yee haww! Leave OKC at 8 a.m. and arrive at MCO 1:00 ish. Should be good to go for the Dole whip meet!
See ya'll then:banana:

:lmao: That's right I decided to add the meet to our plans for sure. Only thing is that we still might back out the day off if we are too tired. We are leaving the house at 3am that day and if we follow previous years patterns we won't sleep beforehand due to excitement. :laughing: Hopefully we will be awake enough to go though, usually I am wide awake that first day, probably from all the excitement of being there that being sleep deprived has no effect. :rotfl:

I know what you mean Lessa I ll be leaving the house around 4:30 am but I will definaely make the Meet andSpectro, Wishes is a maybe depending on my stamina !!!

I'm hoping to make this particularly so I can watch Spectro with others. I'll be in DHS that day, so I'll be coming from that way. I'm also hoping to make the MMM on the 17th (have to leave that day) and am part of the adult/solo dinner/crawl on the 15th.

Kristi

I'm hoping to make this particularly so I can watch Spectro with others. I'll be in DHS that day, so I'll be coming from that way. I'm also hoping to make the MMM on the 17th (have to leave that day) and am part of the adult/solo dinner/crawl on the 15th.

Kristi

We hope you can make it too! Its shaping up to be a nice little meet.

The crawl your doing on the 15th sounds great. I'm partial to a good :drinking1 crawl myself. Please feel free to pass on the invite to this meet to any of the friends you make on the 15th. :goodvibes

Oh Our Dole Whip Meet is growingJason!!!

I'd like to take some credit, but it seems that Dole Whips and Spectromagic are selling themselves. :lmao:

It's almost April! :yay: So that means May is close. Double :yay::yay:

So I am afraid I don't know any of you, but we do have a month to get to know each other! hehe.

I am taking my 4 year old and that will be our last day there so can I join up at a maybe? Have no idea how exhausted we will all be by then!

Oh and to give you some back ground on my MK experience - I have had a dole whip float (mmmmmm) but haven't seen spectromagic since I was a small child!

Oh Jason I thought it was our warm fuzzy personalities !!:lmao:

You....maybe. Me.....Not so sure on that one. :rotfl:

So I am afraid I don't know any of you, but we do have a month to get to know each other! hehe.

I am taking my 4 year old and that will be our last day there so can I join up at a maybe? Have no idea how exhausted we will all be by then!

Check out my PTR link in my signature for a little more about me and my DS4's "Boys Only" Wilderness trip. The Spectromagic Dole Whip meet will actually be our first day at WDW so we'll probably be a little tired too.

I'll definately put you down as a maybe. :goodvibes

Welcome to the meet! I saw ur pre trippie last night. My family will be there with our kiddos ages 5 and 2.5. Hope you can make it.

This sounds like a good time - I don't know what I'm doing that day but I will be there for Dole Whips, parade and fireworks. Another chance to try my new camera with night shots. I am also one going to try the friday :drinking1 so a late start to saturday and a good finish will be nice.

This sounds like a good time - I don't know what I'm doing that day but I will be there for Dole Whips, parade and fireworks. Another chance to try my new camera with night shots. I am also one going to try the friday :drinking1 so a late start to saturday and a good finish will be nice.

Welcome to our Meet Beavis !! It isnowhere near as big as the one at Epcot on the 17th but is growing nicely!! Tell us about you and your group!! I am going solo so there is just ol'Rosie !!! :rotfl:

This trip it is just me and a friend. He isn't one to stay out late :( usually so I might be there by myself.
Me - just a 35yo male who loves traveling especially to anything Disney. This trip is just a reason to use the advantages of an ap and good airfair prices (was just there in Feb also). I don't plan on being to organized this trip but since joining DIS meeting a few new people is a good thing, that and getting some FL sun at typhoon lagoon and going back to OR with a tan. :cool1: I would do the Epcot one also but that is the day I leave :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter