Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

Beavis My solo trips are usually pretty layed back!! Some things necessitate planning though !! I have never done TSM so have to be a RD for that if want to that a couple of times !!The Dole Whip Meet came out of Jason and I discovering neither had tried a Dole Whip and as I had planned to watch Spectro that night (my first) I wated to also have a Dole Whip!!!
Now when I go again in September with the family much more plannign will be involved!!

This sounds like a good time - I don't know what I'm doing that day but I will be there for Dole Whips, parade and fireworks. Another chance to try my new camera with night shots. I am also one going to try the friday :drinking1 so a late start to saturday and a good finish will be nice.

Welcome to our meet. We're happy to have you on board.

Kaysmommie hasn't commited yet, but did find us from the Mammoth May Meet post. She's possibly adding a day to their passes so they can join us.

Hope you can make it, and I'm putting you down as a maybe. :goodvibes

Well, I love the SpectroMagic parade, and of course, I've got to have some of that Dole (though I usually go for the vanilla ice cream/pineapple juice float combo). Please add me to the list!

(Also will give me an opportunity to meet some of you prior to the MMM!) :goodvibes

Duh I should have checked Page 1 !!!:rotfl2:It's bigger than I thought !! Yahoooeey:cool1::cool1: I am still not sure if I want the Whip or the float!!:confused3

I didn't realize there is a separate thread but my family and I are intending to make it to this meet. Me, DH, and the two girls (Lindsey 8 and Josie 3). Mary was kind enough to let me know I was missing the boat. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Leanne

I think this is getting popular leasmom! am glad you will be there too! Aloha slehereI come in 29 days !!!!

Well, I love the SpectroMagic parade, and of course, I've got to have some of that Dole (though I usually go for the vanilla ice cream/pineapple juice float combo). Please add me to the list!

(Also will give me an opportunity to meet some of you prior to the MMM!) :goodvibes

Welcome aboard. I'm adding you to the front page as a definate!:cool1:

I didn't realize there is a separate thread but my family and I are intending to make it to this meet. Me, DH, and the two girls (Lindsey 8 and Josie 3). Mary was kind enough to let me know I was missing the boat. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Leanne

Rosie and I are happy to add you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you and your family. :goodvibes

Json I think john eric and leasmom are confirmimg so our little meet is growing !!

I'm adding them now. :banana: I was away for business the last 2 nights and have some catching up to do.

WE ARE UNDER 1 MONTH!!!!:dance3:

Hi everyone! I'm getting very excited about this meet!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing Spectro for the first time :cool1:

Thanks Jason! We're looking forward to meeting everyone also! I can't think of a better way to start out our trip and try my first Dole Whip! :goodvibes

Hi guys! I'm so glad I happened to see this thread!

I would LOVE to meet some fellow DISers! We just moved to the Orlando area in Jan. from NC so the date is perfect for us and I love Dole Whip Floats!

Please add my name to the list ~ we'll definitely be there (we're a family of 5)

I would LOVE to meet some fellow DISers! We just moved to the Orlando area in Jan. from NC so the date is perfect for us and I love Dole Whip Floats!

Please add my name to the list ~ we'll definitely be there (we're a family of 5)

Welcome to our Meet! We look forward to meeting you.

I'm adding you right now.:cool1:

Welcome !! howI envie you beingso close to Disney!!! Did you also check out the Huge Meet at Epcot on the 17th !! Called Mammoth May Meet!!
Hey Jason our little Meet is getting larger !:banana:

Just popping in to say hello and check out what's going on. I can't believe it's just three weeks until I'm in WDW. :woohoo: I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you and getting a cool tasty treat.

Kristi

Just popping in to say hello and check out what's going on. I can't believe it's just three weeks until I'm in WDW. :woohoo: I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you and getting a cool tasty treat.

Kristi

In 22 days I 'll be there and be at MK waitng for our Meet!! :cool1: This will be my first DoleWhip and I am so torn between the float and the whip!!

In 22 days I 'll be there and be at MK waitng for our Meet!! :cool1: This will be my first DoleWhip and I am so torn between the float and the whip!!

Get both. You shouldn't have to make any difficult decisions in WDW :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter