Splash Mountain Appreciation Thread! Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!

enhance

I wish I could see it as a good message. But I can't. There are already petitions coming out to change the Haunted Mansion, to removing the Dumbo ride, etc, etc. because of problematic elements. Rather the message being sent is that if it offends a few people then it must be removed or censored. That's a battle that one can't win.
I guess I am really naive but I can't imagine what they would want to change about the Haunted Mansion. People would really be upset if they tried to get rid of Dumbo.

I have to admit I have only been on Splash Mountain a couple of times because I don't like rides where you get wet. I still think it will be a shame to see it go though. I do plan to ride it in January if I can just to say goodbye and I'll just wear a rain poncho. I also hope we haven't seen the end of the song Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da. I love hearing that song in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter