SSR Lovers and Owners Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the pros and cons of each building at SSR?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What are the pros & cons of each building at SSR?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I looked at the very first page of this thread and there is a great summary of each building with Pros and Cons. I didn't know anything at all so it was a great starting point for me.

That is disgusting - parents put your young children in proper swim diapers - so unfair to everyone else!!

What's the best way to get from SSR to OKW to have breakfast at Olivia's Cafe? Is there direct boat service between these 2 resorts or would we have to boat to DTD and change boats to go to OKW?

What's the best way to get from SSR to OKW to have breakfast at Olivia's Cafe? Is there direct boat service between these 2 resorts or would we have to boat to DTD and change boats to go to OKW?
SSR and OKW each have their own boats. You would need to change at Downtown Disney.

We just snagged a 1BR for F & W, 10/25-11/1. Woot!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey Cee!! So happy you'll be able to get to the F&W this year!! And I'm so happy you like SSR. We love that place!! :lovestruc :goodvibes

I spoke to DVC CM this week & they told me the walkway is CLOSED. Are they just saying this for safety reasons? Can we really still use it? How bad is the congestion at DTD? Are we better taking bus from SSR to parks or walking over to DTD?

Thanks for the help! We haven't stayed at SSR is a long time.

We walked over last week and it was simple and easier than catching a bus. We also used the boat while we were there and that was nice too.

We walked over last week and it was simple and easier than catching a bus. We also used the boat while we were there and that was nice too.
A boat to where? I just assumed getting the bus from SSR was the best option - is that not the case?

Does the store at SSR sell bottles of liquor? I know the Poly has liquor for sale but I can't remember about SSR. TIA

What about 'hard' liquor; vodka and such?
sorry I am from the UK so we don't use the term liquor so wasn't sure what the definition was. I haven't seen hard liquor for sale but I don't drink alcohol at all so maybe I just never noticed. I noticed the wine and beer for my partner. Anybody else notice hard liquor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter