SSR Lovers and Owners Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bell Services open 24 hours or if not, when do they close? We are debating flying in Thursday night instead of Friday morning. Our flight would land at 9:30. I dont want to wander around in the dark trying to find our room, dragging all of our luggage at 11:00 if they aren't open. :goodvibes

Ok another question. My husband's only request is a golf course view. Looking at the map, I am assuming Grandstand would be the best, but would other sections have a nice gc view? Just want to know when I check in if I need to request something else.

Ok another question. My husband's only request is a golf course view. Looking at the map, I am assuming Grandstand would be the best, but would other sections have a nice gc view? Just want to know when I check in if I need to request something else.
You can see the golf course from some of the rooms in Carousel, but the only rooms that are directly on the golf course are those in the Grandstand.

If we want to be close to a quick service food area, which building should we request?

If we want to be close to a quick service food area, which building should we request?
The Springs to be closest to Artist's Palette, or the Paddock (with a request to be near the pool) to be closest to The Paddock Grill.

I just wanted to say hi to the group. I recently purchased resale and booked our 1st trip for November in a 2 bedroom. This will be our dd2's first trip. We did get lucky a few years ago and received a pin code for a free upgrade from a value resort to a 1 bedroom at SSR and fell in love with the resort.

Thanks for all the great info in this thread.

Scott

I just wanted to say hi to the group. I recently purchased resale and booked our 1st trip for November in a 2 bedroom. This will be our dd2's first trip. We did get lucky a few years ago and received a pin code for a free upgrade from a value resort to a 1 bedroom at SSR and fell in love with the resort. Thanks for all the great info in this thread. Scott
Welcome! Glad to have you onboard!

Hi

We are from the UK and have booked to stay at ssr in August 2015 for 14 days with free dining. We usually stay at Port Orleans but due to our expanding family we need a 2 bed villa now. The resort looks lovely and we can't wait to stay there for the first time. There will be me and my other half and our four kids ranging from 13 to 1. Looking forward to bombarding you with my questions!

Sarah

Hi We are from the UK and have booked to stay at ssr in August 2015 for 14 days with free dining. We usually stay at Port Orleans but due to our expanding family we need a 2 bed villa now. The resort looks lovely and we can't wait to stay there for the first time. There will be me and my other half and our four kids ranging from 13 to 1. Looking forward to bombarding you with my questions! Sarah
Welcome! Please do ask away! we love SSR!

I will be going in September and using an ECV. What section would be the best to request? I figured the section that got on the bus first but do not know which one that is.

I will be going in September and using an ECV. What section would be the best to request? I figured the section that got on the bus first but do not know which one that is.

That would be Grandstand, and yes, it would be a good choice.

Wow, glad I found this thread... My family is planning on buying 200 resale points for SSR sometime this year... And there is a lot of useful info. I had heard from cast members that SSR and Coronado Springs, while having different themes are very similar in design. My wife loves CSR so I hope that's true. :)

I will be going in September and using an ECV. What section would be the best to request? I figured the section that got on the bus first but do not know which one that is. Thanks :thumbsup2

We went last Thanksgiving with my mom who has stage 4 cancer. She needed a wheelchair and we stayed in Grandstand. It was perfect as we never had any problems with transportation crowds. We loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter