SSR Lovers and Owners Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your replies. :goodvibes I will request the Grandstand.

I am so excited to be going back to SSR. It's my home resort, but I have been trying out all the other DVC resorts the past couple of years. My daughter and I will be in a studio for three nights and then a 1-bedroom for 6 nights.:banana:

Hi SSRers,

Just popping in with a reminder that the DISBoard system does not like threads longer than 250 pages or 3750 posts. Your thread is approaching that limit.

Thanks...

We arrive at SSR in 6 days……can't wait!!! Staying in a 2BR villa with 8 people a little nervous about the pull out bed but other than that so excited!!!!!

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the new bridge to DTD? Curious to see how the construction is progressing.

Hey guys, as the admins have pointed out, our SSR thread is reaching the point where the DISboards software won't support the number of posts. Time to move the discussion to a new thread.

Please post all future comments and replies to the new thread...
SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

Be sure to use the "Thread Tools" menu to subscribe to the new thread, so you continue to get all the SSR updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter