Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

I just received the 'Your Virtual Run Is Not So Far, Far Away' Email.

They mention a 'Final Reminder' to verify your mailing address. It mentions three steps. On the second step, it says to 'Select your event and scroll to 'Additional Registration Questions'. I do not see the 'Additional Registration Questions'. Is anyone else having this problem?

They mention a 'Final Reminder' to verify your mailing address. It mentions three steps. On the second step, it says to 'Select your event and scroll to 'Additional Registration Questions'. I do not see the 'Additional Registration Questions'. Is anyone else having this problem?
I haven't received an email but went ahead and logged into my account. The only thing I'm seeing that's different is the ability to submit results for the Virtual Half that I had initially registered for prior to the entire race turning virtual. Didn't see anything regarding 'Additional Registration Questions' on my Virtual Rival Run registration.

Hi! This question has probably been answered before, so apologies for that, but I am signed up for the Star Wars 10k and am wondering if we submit our times for virtual Disney races anywhere. I haven't seen on any of the emails a prompt or place to submit finishing times. Is it somewhere on raceroster that I am not seeing? Do they just send you the medals and trust that you ran your race?

Hi! This question has probably been answered before, so apologies for that, but I am signed up for the Star Wars 10k and am wondering if we submit our times for virtual Disney races anywhere. I haven't seen on any of the emails a prompt or place to submit finishing times. Is it somewhere on raceroster that I am not seeing? Do they just send you the medals and trust that you ran your race?

There’s a spot in your RunDisney account where you can enter a time if you want to. The only thing it’s used for is generating a finisher’s certificate, though. It’s not required to receive your medal/shirt package, though.

I had this same problem! Got the email, went to follow the instructions an there's no additional registration questions section. I just clicked on my race and made sure my address was correct and clicked saved. Hope that's good enough since I didn't see what they were talking about in the email.

Actually emailed them because this is the second time they've mentioned this, and their answer didn't exactly answer the question as I posed it but is still useful:

You are able to edit your registration. In order to do so, simply visit the runDisney website, hover over the Help & Support tab, and click on “Manage Account.” This will populate a page that will require you to log in to display your dashboard, which is a list of the registrations you have submitted. From there, you may click on "My Registrations" and select “Edit Registration” for the event you would like to update. The shipping address is the second address on your registration.

Please know, you will be unable to edit your email address, name, and gender. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For more information, you may watch our video "Updating Registration Information with runDisney" or visit our runDisney YouTube Channel for more videos about runDisney!

Should you have further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 407-939-4786.

I'll try to get on my account tonight and see what I can see/figure out. I need to submit my virtual half marathon time.

Here's the relevant section. Not seeing anything for "Additional Registration Questions". Shipping address as noted on the email I got can be found by clicking "Your Registration Information".

I went to rundisney.com and scrolled to the bottom of the screen and clicked Manage Account under Help & Support.
Then I logged in at the login screen.

When I log in to my account, I see this:

Clicking on SUBMIT RESULTS brings me to the screen mentions above.

Clicking Add Activity, brings up this screen:

Yea I think overall it is the second address within your 'Edit Registration' just like the Wine and Dine and other races that have turned virtual.

Just finished the "real" virtual half. This is the third year that I've walked the distance. The past two years I did it all in one day but due to a health issue this year I split it into two days, 7 miles the first day, the rest today. I'm not a big fan of the Death Star medal design but I look forward to it arriving soon. I wonder if it will ship in the enormous box like the marathon and Wine and Dine medals did?

Just finished the "real" virtual half. This is the third year that I've walked the distance. The past two years I did it all in one day but due to a health issue this year I split it into two days, 7 miles the first day, the rest today. I'm not a big fan of the Death Star medal design but I look forward to it arriving soon. I wonder if it will ship in the enormous box like the marathon and Wine and Dine medals did?
good job... you still did it, and thats impressive.... agree, medal is not as good

Nice work!! I'm just waiting for some slightly warmer weather here in Northern Illinois. I think I'm going to attempt to jog it, but I'll definitely have to split mine into two segments. This winter was way too cold to train outdoors and treadmill training just doesn't cut it for me. It's just too boring to do the distances.

Congrats! I finished the "real" virtual half last month but was wondering: how soon do they send out the medal? I couldn't seem to find it online or in my registration email.

Ran 10 this weekend! Starting week 9 of my 12 week plan today. I will run my 13.1 April 11 (so one week earlier than actual weekend). Hope we get medals by then. Shifted our Star Wars Half Disney trip to 19-23 since the race was moved to virtual and now we get a better hotel and park ticket rate.

Medals for princess started going out about a week and a half to two weeks AFTER the "race weekend." I would expect star wars to be similar to that, and that you should NOT expect to get them before the "official" weekend.

If you want to be able to stalk your medal delivery, sign up for a UPS mychoice account and you'll get an email when your tracking label is created, and another email when the package is shipped (this is based off what happened with MW and Princess.....i think disney used fedex for the summer series last year.)

ETA: I think that most runners have gotten their princess medals at this point, but I've seen a lot of reports that people are still waiting for their kids' races medals.

Medals for princess started going out about a week and a half to two weeks AFTER the "race weekend." I would expect star wars to be similar to that, and that you should NOT expect to get them before the "official" weekend.

If you want to be able to stalk your medal delivery, sign up for a UPS mychoice account and you'll get an email when your tracking label is created, and another email when the package is shipped (this is based off what happened with MW and Princess.....i think disney used fedex for the summer series last year.)

ETA: I think that most runners have gotten their princess medals at this point, but I've seen a lot of reports that people are still waiting for their kids' races medals.
Thanks! That's helpful to know.

I received my Princess Half medal over a week ago, but have yet to receive the 10K medal. I registered for both races separately.

Question about the bibs...

My fiancee and I signed up for all the races/challenges last August and kept all of them when they went virtual.

I went through the process of downloading all of our bibs and the "virtual toolkits" yesterday, but when she went to print everything out, we noticed that the bib for the 10k and the formerly in-person half marathon are the same. My question is - is that as intended? There's no separate bib for the 10k if you signed up for the Rival Run Challenge?

By the way, we ran the virtual half on March 12 (my 54th birthday). We finished in 2 hours, 13 minutes, and 48 seconds for an average pace of 10:13 per mile. Not bad for a couple who didn't run at all prior to March 2020!

Seeing how long after race weekend people were getting Princess medals, I considered doing my virtual SW races a couple weeks after race weekend... and then laughed and laughed when I remembered that I live in FL and a couple weeks post-SW weekend is known as "Summer." NM: I'm sticking with race weekend. But I did book DHS for 5/4 in hopes of having my medal by then. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter