Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

Treadmill 5km done in 26'17", so very happy with that

Although in true runners style, having "finally" lost 2 toe nails after doing Dopey in Jan, I manage to lose 2 this week prior to SW weekend !!!
That's great! Sorry about the nails though - now that hiking season is in full swing (and mine have all recovered from last year) it's time to start abusing them again.

ok - so you can almost run a 10K in the time it takes me to walk/run my 5K - to be young and in shape again......I get excited when I can break 40'.
:o

That's great! Sorry about the nails though - now that hiking season is in full swing (and mine have all recovered from last year) it's time to start abusing them again.

ok - so you can almost run a 10K in the time it takes me to walk/run my 5K - to be young and in shape again......I get excited when I can break 40'.
:o

Todays 10k was 52'18", with a negative split :) The joys of a treadmill

Finished Kessel/ Rival Run Challenge at Hourglass Lake this morning. Got up early and finished before sunrise. DH said we actually started before we would have in a “real” Disney race! (We were in “Corral A” this morning since we made the first lap before seeing anyone else out running!)

Did it say “by” the end of may or “in/at” the end of may? I’m pretty sure for princess they said “by” the end of March and lot of people got them in the beginning of March.

I’m not already checking my ups account for a shipping notice or anything......

Well rats. I was hoping they would be quick about these like they were with princess weekend, but apparently that’s not going to happen this time around. Or maybe they’re just SAYING end of may to keep people off their back about when theyll be shipped 😂😂😂

I’m not excited.

Just saw someone with a shipping notice for their SW medal(s?) on fb.

Update: This morning (the day after I made the above post) I have a shipping label showing. If this is like Princess, I should have my medal in around 10 days.

Last edited:
I've got two CCG notices in my UPS account estimated to arrive today (4/29), but each entry just shows "Shipment Ready for UPS" with no addition tracking info. I highly doubt they will actually be arriving today.

I've got two CCG notices in my UPS account estimated to arrive today (4/29), but each entry just shows "Shipment Ready for UPS" with no addition tracking info. I highly doubt they will actually be arriving today.

My ups status is 'label created'. originally i had a notice for delivery today or tomorrow. now it says 'cannot be delivered as scheduled' and when i click through to ups, I see 'label createdl

My fiancée and I ran the virtual half on March 12. Last week we each received a medal... for the 5k, which we had signed up for, but haven't run, nor submitted times for yet.

Are they just randomly shipping the medals that you paid for? What about shirts - will they ship separately? We selected the options that got us at least one of each of the shirts.

Has anyone received their medal for the actual virtual half (that is, the one that was supposed to be virtual all along)? I submitted my time in February and have not received a UPS notice or any info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter