States requiring a 14 day self quarantine

I traveled to Wisconsin and was not required to self-quarantine (or at least I don't think I was). When I got back to Florida, I was not required to self-quarantine (because I did not come from the 4 states where they require you to self-quarantine). The only problem is that some people make up their own rules and say if you were at the airport, you need to self-quarantine. This happened at my dental office and I was not able to see the dentist. Their excuse was that "you never know where people came from that were on the plane and maybe they were in one of the states that Florida says have to self-quarantine." They don't care if you were in crowded stores and other places where people might have COVID-19. It seems that you will never be able to go on another vacation unless you can afford to self-quarantine for 14 days (both at the beginning and end of your vacation). If the amusement parks make people that travel by air self-quarantine, they will never be busy. Maybe that will be a good thing for people living in Florida!!
My area has better numbers than FL. Many states numbers are going up, mine is going down. thats why this is so stupid. i don’t plan on traveling until September so I am sure we Will be fine. But it really is ridiculous how they just throw 3 whole states in because of NYC area.

I ended up canceling my trip. But now with WDW opening July 11 one would assume it would be lifted July 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter