Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Just a small note...I'm in the Box 2 group, but my dates are 9/23 - 10/3! It currently says 9/30! ;) Thanks for maintaining the list DMM!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I will be at POP from Sept.18th-23rd. All the dates are taken already but I look
foward to seeing all those decorated doors, and PLEASE sign mine too!!!
PS-- All you fellow DIS'ers are GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Keilani!!!! we need your dates for the other 2 DISsers!!! :woohoo: i can fit you in if you would still like to join!!

We are staying Sept. 18th-23rd. I also went to Home Depot today and got
my LIME GREEN Mickey's!!! :woohoo:

We're at POP from 11/17-11/24 -- looks like we fit in perfectly for Box 1 between NCState (10/28-11/4) and AshAlyTwins (11/30-12/3). Can we squeeze in there?

I am bringing decorations and will be there Sept 27-Oct 1. I can add them to a box if you want :goodvibes

Anyone else? I'm a bit nervous about starting box 3 as I haven't done this before, and I'm not sure if we'll have room for a lot of items. Anyone want to start it for me? I do have a few dozen alien/lime green Mickey heads, and some of various colors, and I can probably buy some lights around I hope. Tape I have to buy, what else??

I need to change my dates by one day on each end of the trip. I found great airfare if I changed so I "have" to stay extra days. ;) New dates are August 4th-14th.

Hopefully we can get rooms. I am a little scared about the 13th as it is the first day of free dining. My budget airfare may end up costing me big! Wish me luck!

bobcat said:
I need to change my dates by one day on each end of the trip. I found great airfare if I changed so I "have" to stay extra days. ;) New dates are August 4th-14th.

Hopefully we can get rooms. I am a little scared about the 13th as it is the first day of free dining. My budget airfare may end up costing me big! Wish me luck!

Good luck! :) The free dining shouldn't really matter because there were only a certain amount of rooms set aside for that.

We had to add 2 days to the begining of our trip in order to get better airfare - figured if we were going to spend more, it might as well be at wdw instead of to the airline.

angel's momma said:
Good luck! :) The free dining shouldn't really matter because there were only a certain amount of rooms set aside for that.

We had to add 2 days to the begining of our trip in order to get better airfare - figured if we were going to spend more, it might as well be at wdw instead of to the airline.

We were able to get a day at Pop added on at each end so it will only cost about $50 over what I budgeted for airfare. Haven't added the extra days to my food budget yet. Like you I would rather be in WDW than spending a fortune to get there.

4ShinyStars said:
Anyone else? I'm a bit nervous about starting box 3 as I haven't done this before, and I'm not sure if we'll have room for a lot of items. Anyone want to start it for me? I do have a few dozen alien/lime green Mickey heads, and some of various colors, and I can probably buy some lights around I hope. Tape I have to buy, what else??

Don't worry about not having enough, when you PM the next person in line before you go let him/her know what you are leaving for them and they will know what to bring!

basic list that i can think of:

Scissors (the safety kind like for kids just to be on the safe side)
tape
lights
mickey heads
construction paper
white paper
crayons or markers
magnetic board
dry-erase marker

just get creative and definately only bring what you can! these boxes will grow as they go!!

NiteOwl

sorry you didn't make it to the meet!! How nice of you to donate your decor!! you can leave it for me at the end of your stay since i will still be there and i will add it to some of the boxes that will be coming to me for replenishment!! i will PM you my real life name :) when time gets closer!!

good thing i am driving this year i have so much to bring!!

okay updated boX INFO!!! PLEASEEEEE keep them coming!!!

Box one is all set and has been for awhile, unless you have a date that begins at the end of the box cycle!!! we have yet to have any 2007 people!!Box 1

BOX 1
Coink 7/27-8/4
Bobcat 8/4-14
BlueJasmine 8/25-30
EmnRich 9/19-24
DMM 9/29-10/6
Stitch1404 10/7-14
NCState 10/28-11/4
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/9-16
TaekwondoMom 12/17-19

Box2 has a few spaces to be filled, but mainly we need people on the END!!! come on people sign up!!!

Box 2
Mom2MinnieMse 8/11-20
Pjstvns 8/31-9/4
DisneyFan551 9/23-10/3
BlindTylDakn11/3-11
TaraGl 11/17-24
PugDog 12/6-20

if i have any dates wrong please let me know!!!!!! oh and if i have any screen names incorrect please let me know too!!!

Box 3 needs November people!!! and people on the end here too!!!
Box 3
4ShinyStars 8/16-23
DisneyMoners 8/30-9/5
Shagley 9/22-9/30
MimiFl 10/14-22
AnglsMoma 12/9-16
RevCohea 12/16-22

Box 4 needs people at the end of course!! DMM is me and if no one tags on, i will just take these decorations and spread them amongst the other boxes!!

BOX 4
1800Disney 9/2-9
AnglsMoma 9/26-10/3
DMM

And we still need people to follow out this date:
Jcuel 9/3-8 <---if you still want to join the donation game just let me know and i will pM you my info and i will add your stuff to the rest!! :)

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
NiteOwl

sorry you didn't make it to the meet!! How nice of you to donate your decor!! you can leave it for me at the end of your stay since i will still be there and i will add it to some of the boxes that will be coming to me for replenishment!! i will PM you my real life name :) when time gets closer!!

good thing i am driving this year i have so much to bring!!
I am sorry I didn't make it either, but Stacey and I had a great day.

Just pm the info and I will have the items for the box on Oct 1st. If I miss you I will give them to Amy to give to you, she is staying until the 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter