• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

My view with coffee

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

We are loading up the car and heading to the airport hotel! :drive:

Hopefully our Southwest flight, which is "operated by Airtran", takes off for MCO in the morning........ November 2nd is the official integration date with Southwest! :sad1:

(they had already turned their clocks back an hour this morning! :joker:)

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

My view with coffee

How lovely! Enjoy!

Hopefully our Southwest flight, which is "operated by Airtran", takes off for MCO in the morning........ November 2nd is the official integration date with Southwest! :sad1:

Finger crossed for you! Have a magical trip!

Best of luck and safe travels !! :love::love:
Have the most enjoyable vacation !!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

:wave2:
Ciao everyone ! Hope you will have a good day !!

I am "grounded" with high fevers , sickness and such ... a gift , I believe, from my younger pupils ...:confused3

I am sure DH loves to hear your beautiful voice! Hope you are feeling better all the time! :hug:

CIAO CIAO !! :wave2:

Have a good Thursday everyone !

I'm still home, :scratchin voice is back (though raucous) and :worried:
FEVER too !?!
Bad storms all over Northern Italy and many floodings; yesterday it took 3 hours :scared1: for Marco to come home after work ... it usually is half an hour !!

How is weather at your place ? :love:

Sorry to hear about the bad weather and Marco's trouble getting home. That is scary. That is not good that your fever has returned. Have you been to see a doctor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter